Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Faroole: Security Council president UK Ambassador; division of Somalia will never be accepted

Gabbal   

Allegedly this was said to the face of the Somaliland foreign minister in the recent meeting in Nairobi between the UN Security Council members and the Somali political groups.

Also he says, the foreign minister was ordered Somaliland's attendance at the upcoming June conference in Mogadishu and the representative acquiesced.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/somali/maqal_iyo_muuqaal/2011/05/110525_wareysi_faroole.shtml

Freedom   

^^^ Thats not no proof please people taking Puntland word on what was said ooo i forgot you lots are big lovers of puntland forgot loool.

Freedom   

^^^ a babbling that you jump and believe anything your leaders tell you as fact.

P.S. Why on earth do you have forest witker as your avater (Werido) lol

"division of Somalia will never be accepted "...

...so typical of how a Somali thinks and reasons...they jump to the conclusion in haste. It doesn't fit of what one would expect from a shrewd British diplomat.

Besides, who has the power to stop Somaliland from going on its own path?

Gabbal   

That "shrewd British diplomat" was representing the consensus of the UN Security Council as its rotating president. I think the test will be whether Somaliland participates in the Mogadishu summit. If such a thing happens, then obviously Faroole will have to be taken at his word but if such a situation does not transpire then obviously we will have to take these statements with a pinch of salt.

Gabbal;724511 wrote:
That "shrewd British diplomat" was representing the consensus of the UN Security Council as its rotating president. I think the test will be whether Somaliland participates in the Mogadishu summit. If such a thing happens, then obviously Faroole will have to be taken at his word but if such a situation does not transpire then obviously we will have to take these statements with a pinch of salt.

There is no questions about whether the British diplomat is representing the UN Security Council or not.. the challenge is whether he said what the Pirate leader has eluded him to have said or not.

As for the test you mentioned above... it will be like a cold day in hell. If you know what I mean. :D you might as well start taking the pinch of salt now. :D