Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

(For the Young Nomads Only) R u 25 or Under ----> Opportunities to Study Islam Abroad

Salamu 3alaykum,

Application Forms, Conditions, Courses and more:->

Studying Islam Abroad

I have just recently received some information. From a friend MashaAllah only 18 who got accepted in Al Medina University for a course which will start in 3 years from now by then InshaAllah the brother will have completed a mechanical engireering course at University of London (If Allah wills).

This brother is mixing both dunya education and Islamic education. Thus, I am passing same information for the brothers and sisters who want to learn Islam so they can plan for their death and ensure they can pass the ultimate exam of them all - Yawmul Qiyaaamah.

If you want to apply to study Islam abroad such as at University of Medina and you live in the west such as the UK or USA or Canada then InshaAllah you can fill a form with photographs, get two references from notable scholars whom you know or studied under or Imaams at local Masjids and in general one must be 25 and under.

There are alot of opportunities for Somalis who want to study Islam - InshaAllah take advantage.

Mujahid over and out !

Rahima   

These opportunities only exist if you are a male. I say this because for those of us that do not have maxrams that can take us and live with us, pretty much have no chance. :(

I tried to get some information two years ago after i graduated from high school, my mother spoke to Shariif cabdinuur and i was incredibly happy for he was going to get a position in ummul-qura for my sister and I, but then the blow came. Because i did not have a maxram living in makka i had no chance of studying there.

Qadar Allah, inshallah i'm still hoping to have the chance to study. It seems my only choice now is to marry a student of knowledge ;) , we shall see!