Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Bidcah ( Innovation In Faith Matters)

Nur   

Nomads

I am starting this thread in the hopes that I clarify ambiguities that have been raised in the the Thread of Celebrations of the Prophet Muhammad's Mowlid ( Birthday Celebration ) in Norway by the Somali Community there.

The controversy surrounding the Mowlid, is part of a larger debate about the shariah permissibility of introducing new ways or new content of worship to the existing body of confirmed Islamic Sharia sanctioned rituals and activities.

In the coming days, InshAllah I will lay the linguistic and shariah contexts of the Bidcah concept in order to put to rest the major issue of innovation in faith matters, and later to apply the findings on the specific topic of the Mowlid ( Prophet's Birthday Celebration, or the Muslim Christmas!)

InshaAllah, I will prepare a write up ( e-Nuri Simplified Piece for Nomads) on the following Topics:

1. Definition of Bidcah:

a. Lexical meaning of Bidcah

b. Judicial Application of Bidcah ( Shariah)

Selected Modern Examples Of Bidcah:

a. Lexical Bidcah

b. Judicial Bidcah ( Shariah)

Additional Types of Bidcah

The Proofs of Prohibition of Bidcah; ( Quraan and Sunnah )

The Levels of Bidcah

Is There a Good Bidcah ?

Clarifying ambiguities in the following confusing sources:

1. Prophet Muhammad's saying " He who starts a good Bidcah, is rewarded for it as well as for those who practice it"

3. The Claim of Al Izz Ibn Abdu Salam and His Student, Al Qarafi that Bidcah is subject to the Five Shariah Classifications.

2. Caliph Omar Ibnul Khattab's statement ( A Good Bidcah!)

4. Mix up between the concept of Masaalix Al Mursalah and Bidac

5. Using the Caliphs originated religious activities as a proof that some Bidac are acceptable

6. The Potential of Tremendous Dangers of Bidcah on Islamic faith

a. Introducing Changes in Islam Like Christianity and Judaism have done to theirs ( As Predicted B Hadeeth)

b. More Bidac Mean More Changes, More changes mean More Divisions in Islam

c. Popular Bidac among lay people today

"What was not part of the Deen ( Beliefs+Deeds) in the beginning, shouldn't be part of the Deen Today"

Imam Malik

Nur

2011 e-Nuri Aqeedah Vigils

EVERY Introduction of a new religious activity is a Bidcah ( Innovation)

EVERY Bidcah ( Innovation) is a Divergence From The Straight Path

EVERY Divergence from Straight Path Leads To Hell Fire

lol@pro life and anti-abortion, Nur, as great of a topic abortion is, you and I never discussed abortion as a topic...(maybe one day soon, we will, insha allah)

BW, why did you close the Bin Elvis threat?

Please clarify your real position to get a real answer for your questions in order to help me with the direction I should steer the discussion and InshaAllah I will satisfy all your questions.

Simply put, I'm against all acts of violence and with specific to religion, I'm against all and everyone who uses religion to justify killing...why is it difficult for you to make your position clear on this issue?

Man-injured-by-a-suicide--003.jpg (just happen today in Pakistan, 80 killed, countless others injured, mostly if not all of them were Muslims, all for what? A terrorist was executed, so you kill innocent people in broad daylight?, very despicable if you ask me)

Pakistani-security-offici-001.jpg

and this:

People-injured-in-suicide-005.jpg

and for as long as you are rooting for the other team, the one who causes pain and suffering to Muslims and non-Muslims alike, you are not fooling anyone.

Ask allah's forgiveness ya Nur....ask for his mercy...

Rabbigh-fir warham wa'anta khayrur-Rahimin

yours truly,

LayZie G.

PS:Please delete this post after you read it(its not appropriate for your bidcah discussion)...I only posted here because you locked the other thread.....

"qof kasta oo layimaada waxa aan amarkeena waalagu celinayaa'' micnaha xadiiska nabiga . bidcada hadey tahay wax cibaado ah ama caqiidada kularan waa xaaraam lakin haduu yahay shey asalkiisa lahayo sida arrinka uu khaliifat cumar suubiya ,seyidina cumar wuxuu latuktay rasuulka taraawiixda , wuuna ogaa maslaxada ka danbeeysay in rasuulka uusan masaajid soo xaadirin ee ah in aanan umada lagu farad leenin . taas oo kale waa banaantahay , lakin bidcooyinka eey dadka mudooyinkaan danbe layimaadaa waa xaaraam . badca kastoo caqiidada laxiriirta asal cadna loo heynen waa mamnuuc wixii kasoo harana waa banaantahay .

sawaabtana Rabi ayaa haya.