Sign in to follow this  
Complete

T-Mobile LG G2X

The Zack   

This video compares one spec, the processor, of the phones and not the two phones in general. Plus I am not sure why he didn't connect the phones to the same Wi-Fi connection. Overall, even if the G2X is the better phone who wants to have T mobile service and have coverage in two cites or three quarters of 4 cites lol.

Complete   

^That's one aspect of the phone people tend to focus on. The aesthetics of the phone and dual core processor is what initially lead me to this phone to be honest. Not to mention how responsive it was and still is. You don't need a connection to test a smartbench. T-Mobile is actually a great provider with reasonable prices. The least bars I've ever had in my area was three. What company would build a tower right smack in the middle of your educational institution just because you've been complaining about no coverages in that area? I pray AT&T does not take control of T-Mobile. Amen

The Zack   

I see whacha saying. I am glad tmobile has coverage at where you at, you must live at one of the four cities their service works at. If you do traveling, T-Mobile will be a big no. We once drove from Miami to Columbus and my friend who had T-Mobile at the time had bars 1/3 of the time.

Good phone BTW.