Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Seen the Prophet(pbuh) in a dream?

Nur   

Shaherezade

Congratulations! That dream was indeed a message for something positive you are involved with, some actual good deed that you may have done recently, or good intentions in this holy season( Acamaal al niyaat) or finding a good answer for a question in your beliefs.

Interpreting the dream for you:

The fact that you spotted the Prophet SAWS in a crowd shows you the complexity of issues that are facing you these days, complex issues that are coming between you and the straight path, further it shows that you will soon focus your sights on the Prophet ignoring these side distractions, your very sight of the Prophet SAWS shows that you will finally set your foot on his path and get closer to him spiritually, how close? well, this dream left you in suspence for a purpose: Keep your eyes on the Prophet's Sunnah SAWS( ways and means ).

I know how it feels to be honored to see the Prophet SAWS in dreams, In my case, I had the rare opportunity of a repeated dreams, in both of these dreams, I was praying behind him in the same Mosque that I used to pray, the first time, I Just knew that I was praying beind the Prophet SAWS, it felt great wallahi, its nothing that I can describe now how I felt after i woke up that morning. The second time around, it was indeed very special, I embraced him passionately, like my father who came from a long trip, his face was a beaming vivacious rounded face, more of an asian color, average hight n' weight in a white rope and probably a turban, it was a joyful experience.

Allah SAWT says: " ( O Muhammad) tell (Muslims) if you indeed love Allah then follow me, Allah will Love you"

Make Salaat on soul of the Prophet SAWS often, at least ten times in the morning and ten time at night, to gurantee his Shafaacah( Intecession) in case you come short of credits to qualify you for Jannah, follow his path, like sitting and chatting with the poor and afficted, good character, tolerant, patient, easy going, thoughtful and always preparing for the next life.

Nur

WOW! Finally somebody else! So u know what I'm talking about- that knowledge and the delight. Your second dream sounds marvellous. How did u let him go?

Thanks for the interpretation. I know I won't cause u offence if I still maintain- Allahu Yaclam. This was 2 Ramadans ago by the way. Another reason it seems so delightful is that the Prophet(saw) was listening intently to my sister's words in my dream and she herself had dreamed of him years ago.

Thank you for the advice. I'm the annoying one(to some) who's always saying, the Prophet(saw) said, the Prophet(saw) did when I see a Muslim who could easily follow his advice and is either forgetful or neglectful.

BTW, I tend to have meaningful dreams during Ramadan. Do you?

Nur   

Sheherezade

I let him go because the Iqaamah for the prayer was on, I had to step back and fall in line with the Jamaacah.

I saw good dreams past Ramadans specially in the last ten days, and dreams were seen for me by associates of mine, a dream that surprised me was when someone ( Non Somali Muslim) who had no idea about my SOL Islamic Forum activism told me that he saw me in his dream, being watched on a monitor by a crowd of black people ( Somalis reading Nur posts) and fair skinned people ( Non Somalis also reading Nur posts ) wearing hospital gowns as if they are sick. May Allah cure the hearts of those non Somalis who are in search of truth on this forum.

The best of dreams are not only those we see or those seen for us, but the dreams we realize here and there, to make it to Paradise, Jannah inshAllah.

Nur

Saalixa   

sister tell me what you do so i could also feel lucky and special. So many ppl these days are starting to see the prophet in their dream...i feel happy maybe we are heading in the right direction?

Sis, just follow the Prophet's(pbuh) way. Seek to mimick his behaviour and actions and stick by them regardless of what those around u think. Every once in a while, I read the Hadiths and I always find something I can incorporate into my daily life. We are forgetful by nature. Keep doing what the Prophet(saw) advised us to and you will be rewarded. Don't just focus on receiving a dream.

This morning at 4am the alarm interrupted a pleasant dream. I pulled myself out of a dream where I was talking about the diin(not that I'm an expert). I was aware that I was speaking to a group of people, sitting cross-legged but the last visual image I had was of a page of the Quran. It filled my vision entirely. More than two-thirds of the way down the page, a new Surah began but I didn't catch what it was. My voice was loud and clear and I'm surprised it didn't wake me. I was talking about something that was making me happy. Ramadan always does this for me.