General Duke

Garowe: Puntland Galmudug agreement: Common sense prevails: PICS + Report

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;696099 wrote:
So how is galmudug and puntland going to defeat Alshabaab do they have a different plan ,or a different approach.

I mean the Amir just trained another unit just a few days ago.

Who is amiirkaan aad sheegeysaa Xunduf? Ma Godane ayaad qabyaalad u taageereysaa? I guess his days are numbered insha Allaah from inside and outside...

Somalina   

My opinion counts, you just don't know it yet! :D

If PL wants something it has to show some respect to Farmajo and Co. Otherwise as my friends say "peace in the Middle East". You can't be something that you are not, a government. Maamul gobol is maamul gobol, accept that and maybe we will consider your demands. :D Know your place is what I mean.

Shir aan AS ku jirina natiijo ka soo baxayso malaha. I can't keep repeating it for you.

You want something to be done about this messy situation we are in, sit down with Farmaajo, bring in your military power and join the fight. "Hadal yar iyo hawl badan" ayey shuuciga Chinese-ka dhahaan.

Farmano came yesterday and he needs to earn his stripes. No one cares for men and their desires. We are talking about Peace in Somalia. This is a good step, it's not an emergency meeting to arrest an old warlord.

Abwaan;696137 wrote:
Who is amiirkaan aad sheegeysaa Xunduf? Ma Godane ayaad qabyaalad u taageereysaa? I guess his days are numbered insha Allaah from inside and outside...

Anigu qolada aad sheegeysid ma tageersani saaxib laakin reality uun baan ka hadlay Amiirku ha wa Amiir godane .

Somalina   

General Duke;696139 wrote:
Farmano came yesterday and he needs to earn his stripes. No one cares for men and their desires. We are talking about Peace in Somalia. This is a good step, it's not an emergency meeting to arrest an old warlord.

Ask Galmudug who Farmajo is, they will tell you about him. They will also say

Annagu dowladda federaalka ayaan ka tirsanahay, maalin keliyana kama leexan

galmuduug.jpg

Sefweyne   

General Duke;695908 wrote:
labada-ku-xigeen.jpg

Agreement between two Somali groups..

The creation of a new political, security and economic BLOCK?! Interesting.

1. I fully support the idea of Somali national reconciliation conference inside Somalia hosted by a Somali State/Stakeholders. And yes, we can easily host the conference and also, pay all the expenses e.g., the purchase of mobile halls/prefabricated buildings, security etc., etc. In my view, All Puntland-GalMudug partnership need to host the conference is, a large Mobile hall about the SIZE of 30m X 30m ( see: http://www.albaddadintl.com, 100k can easily purchase prefabricated building to host the conference). In addition, provide food & full security to the VIPs.

2. The creation of Puntland-Galmudug political, security and economic block is a brilliant Idea. I mean, What have they got to lose? Nothing. Plus, the TFG is deeply corrupted! Divided ! And so, no.

3. If Puntland-GalMudug genuinely team up and propose, Economic, Political and Security solutions to Somalia's problems. I believe, the world will listen and throw the corrupted TFG and the self-serving politicians like the two Sharif's under the BUS. Which mean, Puntland-Galmudug partnership can easily secure Economic, Political and Security investments from Donor nations and private investors.

Walahi, I've to say, this is a brilliant IDEA! Well-done Mr Puntland and Mr GalMudug. lol