General Duke

Garowe: Puntland Galmudug agreement: Common sense prevails: PICS + Report

What stands out to me is: "Dib uheshiisiin Soomaaliyeed waa in lagu qabtaa gudaha Dalka Soomaaliya" as this will bring numerous benefits. Gen. Caydiid (allaa yaa raxma) attempted to create a Somali government from inside Somalia and it has never been attempted since. We need a national government by the Somali people for the Somali people.

Good Move.

Somalina   

Duke, labo beelood oo isla dega oo marwalba is dagaala over ceelal ayaa heshiinaya. I think it is a good thing.

Maxaa kale oo la aqrinaa oo meeshan yaala? Have a good one.

Dib u heshiisin shir? yaala heshiisiinaa?

Somalina you can't now belittle the admin you have been promoting for so long.

This agreement is ground breaking, it covers what the people of Somalia need. Peace,'security cooperation and a unified front against the biggest problems we face.

Also a unified,'peaceful and prosperous Galkacyu is a step towards genuine peace.

I welcome this development. Che Adeer your Al Shabaab groups aim at having a foothold in Mudug has just died.

Peace conference in Galkacyu is the way.'a bold move indeed

Thanks to General Abdi Hasan Awale & the rest of the delegates who traveled to Garowe.

Somalina   

I have not belittled anyone GD.

Don't make this meeting between the folks that share Mudug more than it is.

They don't decide what the rest should or shouldn't do. Tooda haka soo baxaan first! simple as that.

Galkacyo is a mess! no meeting for Somalis will be held there, and forget about the other G.

Hargeysa will host the meeting. :D

I prefer Borame but what the hey!