Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Constitutions of Kufr...

ailamos   

But wait, there's more....

I know fully well the implications of what I am saying Adeer, and I trust the knowledge of the scholars I cite.

and...

But because of your Taqlid and blind following, you are stuck with Sheikh Ibn Baaz condition of Istixlaal in the ruler’s heart And Sheikh Albani’s Kufr Duna Kufr

A bit of a fundamentalist are we LX? It seems you're the one who's stuck with the Taqlid here...

what on earth is ailamos saying?????????

lx is but exactly the opposite of what your saying and in addition, your qoutes show him against what you dare claim on him.

the quotes show that lx is not pro-taqalud of culimaa, because, despite his respect for them, he checks their sayings for compliance with what the prophet (s.c.w) said.

suaal LX

waan adigan ka hadlaya 'ruling other then Allah had revealed is kufr' , 'walaya for the kufar is kufr' etc.

so my q is: what about saudi arabia who is the biggets alliance with the US and is also one of the first founders of the UN??? is there a walaya bigger then that?

the US have an army basic in SA. so what do u say about that? is SA darul islam? is the king a moslim? r ur shaykhs albaani, fawzaan, bin baaz moslims????

mise iyagu takfiirka outside the SA beey ku sameeyaan oo boworka caloosha ween weeyka qaleeyaan miyaa???

Nugul   

I do not mean to offend anyone, but I feel that we are not very thoughtful people. We use adjectives to describe others as long as they do not fit in our describtion of 'Islam'. The word Kufar is used quite often and so loosely. This is worrying runtee!

Ifind quite putting off when anyone can finger point at the other 'you Kufar'., just to halaleys the blood of the other. Bloody Somalis.

do u know what is really worrying? ppl who say we r moslims but dont believe in the existence of Allah...

thats worrying qofkaas oo kalena inuu tawbad keeno ayaa loo qaatay oo diinta islaamka soo galo before its too late

Nugul   

yaa tahay;683990 wrote:
do u know what is really worrying? ppl who say we r moslims but dont believe in the existence of Allah...

thats worrying qofkaas oo kalena inuu tawbad keeno ayaa loo qaatay oo diinta islaamka soo galo before its too late

This person is quite strange. halkee masjidkaa u qabataa abayo. I would like to meet with you.

Nugul;684040 wrote:
This person is quite strange. halkee masjidkaa u qabataa abayo. I would like to meet with you.

ur talking about meeting me while u dont even dare to reply on the pm i sent u???