Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Must watch: Brainwashing the Muslims?

Johnny B   

Its a brainwashing allright ?!, but beeing exposed to the poisonous contents of these videos, one'd be more concerned about the risk of a young Somali brother wearing a vest of explossives than the risk of an allegedly lost 'ummah'. a prospective? .

The last video is funny especially when he/she writes "Mashallah to our wonderful leadership". Thats funny lol....Anywho I dont know if any of this can be taken at face value. From what I know ISNA is a good organization because I been to it last year and it was good. We did not have music like this place or anything like that. There were some awesome lecturers given by lots of people with knowlege I cant remember their names but many were great. One person I do remember is Tariq Ramadan, really awesome mashallah. lol at the girls in handcuffs and the shoe circle and zionist connection, I think the person is trying to make it out to look more than it appears. Its not good to be suspicious, just not a healthy thing. One problem I had with them was how they made people pay $20 bucks and did not tell us where the money was really going and even when we were in there they had another event where they said you had to pay $60.........like come on, are u trying to help the youth or collect as much money as possible. Other than that it was great, but I diffenetly would not travel to Toronto for it.

Khalaf   

^^^i agree some of the stuff was exagerted....has truth to it also. btw, ISNA convention is held in chicago, IL first week of september....but toronto has it i don't know about that, i think ur confusing it with the RIS convention.

Seekknowledge, i don't know who produced...my friend sent it to me....

Johnny, grow up sxb......ur jahil remarks are not needed.