Sign in to follow this  
Kowneyn

The secret hatred for the rasuul scws and the awliya is evident in their action

Kowneyn   

Excerpt from al-Sayyid Yusuf al-Rifa`i's recent epistle, *Advice to Our Brothers the Ulema of Najd* (Nasiha li-Ikhwanina `Ulama' Najd):

34 - Eradicating the House of his Mawlid

You tried and continue to try - as if it were your goal in life - to destroy the last remnant of the historical vestiges of the Messenger of Allah , namely the noble place where he was born.

This house was razed then changed into a cattle market, then some pious people used ruse to transform it into a library which became "Maktabat Makka al-Mukarrama."

You began to pry at that place with evil stares and vengeful threats, trying to entrap it with the official departments. You openly requested that it be destroyed and have shown hostility to the authorities, pressing them hard to effect such destruction after the decision taken to that effect by the organization of your major scholars a few years ago. I have an explicit taped recording of this decision. But the Custodian of the Two Sanctuaries, King Fahd - the prudent and wise man who is aware of next-worldly consequences - ignored your request and froze it indefinitely.

Alas, for shame! Such disrespect and disloyalty against this noble Prophet by whom Allah Most High brought us out and yourselves and your ancestors into light! What shamelessness in his presence the Day we come to drink from his blessed Basin! Alas, woe and misery for a Sect that hates its Prophet whether in word or in deed, holding him in contempt and trying its best to eradicate his traces! Yet Allah Most High says to us: {Take as your place of worship the place where Ibrahim stood (to pray)} (2:125). And He said, bestowing on the Israelites the gifts of Talut, Musa, and Harun: {And their Prophet said unto them: Lo! the token of his kingdom is that there shall come to you the ark wherein is peace of reassurance from your Lord, and a remnant of that which the house of Musa and the house of Harun left behind, the angels bearing it. Lo! herein shall be a token for you if (in truth) you are believers} (2:248). The Ulema of Quranic commentary said that these vestiges consisted in the staff of Musa - upon him peace-, his sandals, etc.1

Read also, if you like, the sound and authentic hadiths that pertain to the physical and personal relics of the Prophet and the true concern of the Companions - Allah be well-pleased with them - over them as mentioned in the pages of Sahih al-Bukhari. There is enough evidence {for him who has a heart or gives ear with full intelligence} (50:37) and ample provision for those who think and reflect.2

NOTES

1 "The Beast shall come out and with her is Sulayman's seal-ring and Musa's rod..." Narrated from Abu Hurayra by al-Tirmidhi (hasan gharîb) and Ahmad.

2 Cf. Shaykh H. Kabbani's Encyclopedia (4:135-156) and http://sunnah.org/ibadaat/tawassul_3.htm#Tabarruk

GF Haddad Qasyoun@cyberia.net.lb

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salam `alaykum:

Someone wrote in newsgroup soc.religion.islam:

Assalam Alaiqum.

I come from a family where Mawlid (Milad un Nabi) has been regularly observed together with Darood Sharif etc, hence I myself see nothing wrong with it. Please do answer some of my questions:

Is Mawlid only considered a bad innovation in Saudi Arabia or is it considered bad throughout the Middle East (Egypt etc)?

Wa `alaykum as-Salam,

It is considered a bad innovation by the Wahhabi school which is prevalent in Saudi Arabia and has spread through the Middle East. However, the prevalent position in the Middle East other than Saudi Arabia, is that Mawlid is permissible and praiseworthy.

Is it true that the saudi Government actually desecrated the grave of the mother of Prophet Muhammed last year and further desecrated the grave of his father back some years ago? Even typing this makes me tremble, but is it true? I've heard they accuse people of "worshipping" the graves and that's why they decided to buldoze them.

Yes, as I just mentioned in my post "Grave Destruction and Desecration" they poured gasoline over the grave of the Prophet's Mother Amina bint Wahb RadyAllahu anha wa Ardaha, and may Allah requite them with His full measure.

Yes, they bulldozed the graves of the Noble Family and Companions on the grounds of their impious accusations of shirk against the Umma, but when it came to the University of Damascus bulldozing the graves of their beloved Ibn Taymiyya and his student Ibn Kathir to make way for its campus in the Fifties, King Sa`ud ibn `Abd al-`Aziz intervened and they still stand today.

Further, so many historical places, visited by the Prophet and his Sahabi's are being destroyed, then why dosen't the Islamic world raise their voices against this and protest to the Saudi Government?

Because - I am sorry to say - the Islamic world has added Riyal Riyal Riyal as a fourth Tasbih after Salat, as our teacher Mawlana al-Shaykh Nazim said. See the page http://sunnah.org/articles/adhan_muhammadi.htm for his complete talk.

The majority of scholars do agree don't they that it is possible to see the Prophet in ones dreams? And is it also true that whenever one greets the Prophet whether in Medina or any where else, the Prophet actually responds to that?

The totality of the Ulema, including the scholars of their school, agree that it is possible to see him in dream. Where they rear up their heads is on seeing him while awake, as I mentioned in my original post. For they judge everything according to their blind sights.

GF Haddad ©

Kowneyn   

WALLAHI IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES TO READ SOME OF THE ACCOUNTS OF DESTRUCTION. IT HURTS TO SEE SUCH BLATANT AND VICIOUS BETRAYAL OF MUSLIMS.

BUT I AM COMFORTED BY THE THOUGHT THAT ALLAH WILLS ONLY TO PURIFY THE UMMAH OF HIS BELOVED SCWS AND BY GIVING THE ELEMENTS OF MISCHIEF THE MEANS (MONEY, RHETORIC AND PROPAGANDA) HE HAS ONLY GIVEN THEM A ROPE BY WHICH TO HANG THEMSELVES.

Acuudubillaahi minalshshaydani rajiim

Bismillaahi Raxmaani Raxiim

8. Wa mina alnnasi man yaquulu amanna biAllahi wa bialyawmi al-akhiri **wama hum bi MU'MINEENA**

9. Yukhadicuuna Allaha wa allathiina amanuu wama yakhdacuuna illa anfusahum **wama yashcuruuna**

10. Fee quluubihim maradun fazadahumu Allahu maradan walahum cathabun aliimun bima kanuu yakthibuuna

11. Wa-itha qiila lahum la tufsiduu fii al-ardi qaluu innama nahnu muslihuuna

***12. Ala innahum humu almufsidoona walakin la YASHCURUUNA

***13. Wa-itha qiila lahum aminuu kama amana alnnasu qaluu anu'minu kama amana alssufaha'u ala innahum humu alssufaha'u walakin la YACLAMUUNA***

14. Wa-itha laquu allathiina amanuu qaluu amanna ***WA-ITHA KHALAW ILA SHAYATIINIHIM QALUU INNA MACAKUM INNAMA NAXNU MUSTAHZI-UUNA***

15. Allahu yastahzi-u bihim wayamudduhum fii tughyanihim yacmahuuna

16. Ula-ika allathiina ishtarawuu alddalalata bi-alhuda fa ma rabixat tijaratuhum wama kanuu muhtadiina

Translational:

8. YUSUFALI: Of the people there are some who say: "We believe in Allah and the Last Day;" **BUT THEY DO NOT (REALLY) BELIEVE**

9. SHAKIR: They desire to deceive Allah and those who believe, and they deceive only themselves and THEY DO NOT PERCEIVE.

10. YUSUFALI: In their hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease: And grievous is the penalty they (incur), because they are false (to themselves).

11. PICKTHAL: And when it is said unto them: Make not mischief in the earth, they say: We are peacemakers only.

12. SHAKIR: Now surely they themselves are the mischief makers, but THEY DO NOT PERCEIVE.

13. YUSUFALI: When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe:" They say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know.

14. SHAKIR: And when they meet those who believe, they say: We believe; **!!and when they are ALONE WITH THEIR SHAITANS, they say: Surely we are with you, we were only mocking.**!!

***15. YUSUFALI: Allah will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones (To and fro). ***

16. PICKTHAL: These are they who purchase error at the price of guidance, so their commerce doth not prosper, neither are they guided.

15. Allahu yastahzi-u bihim wayamudduhum fii tughyanihim yacmahuuna

15. YUSUFALI: Allah will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones (To and fro).

KOWNEYN

Kowneyn   

xcerpt from al-Sayyid Yusuf al-Rifa`i's recent epistle, *Advice to Our Brothers the Ulema of Najd* (Nasiha li-Ikhwanina `Ulama' Najd):

12 - Grave Destruction and Desecration

You destroyed all the sign-posts by which we knew the graves of the Companions, the Mothers of the Believers, and the noble members of the Family of the Prophet . You left them a vacant lot, the grave-posts scattered stones so that we can no longer know whose grave is where. Gasoline was even poured on one of them.1 Truly there is no change nor power except with Allah Most High, Most Great!

Leave stone superstructures intact for they are allowed! Leave the hand-span elevation for it is allowed, together with the two grave-posts! It is established that the Prophet placed a rock on top of `Uthman ibn Maz`un's grave - Allah be well-pleased with him - saying: "With it I shall designate the grave of my [milk-]brother and later bury in it whoever dies among my relatives."2 Kharija ibn Zayd said: "I can see myself when we were young men in the time of `Uthman [ibn `Affan] - Allah be well-pleased with him. The strongest one of us in high jump was he who could jump over the grave of `Uthman ibn Maz`un and clear it."3

NOTES

1 The grave of Amina bint Wahb the Prophet's mother .

2 Narrated from an unnamed Companion by Abu Dawud and al-Bayhaqi in al-Kubra (3:412) with fair chains cf. Ibn Hajar, Talkhis al-Habir (2:134); Ibn al-Mulaqqin, Tuhfat al-Muhtaj (2:29). The complete report states that the Prophet asked a man to place a rock on top of Ibn Maz`un's grave; when he was unable to move it, he - Allah bless and greet him - rolled up his sleeves and helped him and the whiteness of his arms was visible. Ibn Maz`un was the first of the Muhâjirön buried in Baqi` al-Gharqad. Ibrahim, the Prophet's son, was buried next to him.

3 Cited by al-Bukhari without chain in his Sahih chapter-title, "[Placing] a Stalk on Top of the Grave." Ibn Hajar said in Fath al-Bari (3:256=1959 ed. 3:223): "Al-Bukhari narrated it with its [sound] chain in al-Tarikh al-Saghir (1:42)... It contains a proof for the licitness of raising high the grave and elevating it above the surface of the earth."

Ironically, when the Sufi cemetary was razed to make way for the university of Damascus and its campus in that city, King `Abd al-`Aziz ibn Sa`ud intervened personally to preserve intact the tombs of Ibn Taymiyya and his student Ibn Kathir.

As for the report on the qubba (= khayma, fustat, i.e. a tent) built for one full year over al-Hasan ibn al-Husayn ibn `Ali's grave by his wife Fatima bint al-Husayn ibn `Ali is narrated in Ibn Abi al-Dunya's Kitab al-Qubur and cited in al-Bukhari's Sahih in mu`allaq form (chainless) but positively attributed by the Imam, i.e. he considers it sahih even if it may not necessarily meet his standard in the Sahih. Chapter titled: "The dislike over what is considered taking the grave as a place of worship." After a year she folded up the tent and heard a voice saying: "Had they but found what they had lost!" Another voice replied: "Nay, they despaired and then turned back!" Ibn Hajar said in Fath al-Bari (3:238=1959 ed. 3:200): "Admonishment came to them in the form of the two callers decrying what they had done. It seems they were from the angels or else from the believers of the Jinn. Al-Bukhari mentioned this report only because it agrees with the proofs of the Law, not because it is a proof in itself."

GF Haddad