Sign in to follow this  
Lake

Since I don't know who to ask these type of questions .........

Lake   

Lets discuss and don't be shy lol..cuz I gotta know this and i'm sure there are others like me

What is allowed and disallowed islamically when having Sex!! (of course lets say that you are married)

I always wonderered cheee its that forbidden or....... and you don't really know who to ask cuz you might seem ****** or perverted

BismiAllahi... salams to all... Pretty Tone... u r right,, u can't be shy learning ur diin,, we have to have proper knowledge so we can lead a life which is pleasing to Allah SWA..and this,, it's not going to happen without knowledge of the diin...

so.. it's forbidden for men to engage their wives in intercourse from behind,,, and when she's in her period except that when she's having her period he's still can play with her with some restrictions and without intercourse,,, the other thing,, a man can have an intercourse with his wife from any position which he chooses as long as he's aiming for the right place... these much i know as everybody else does... there is a lot of details which goes in between which i'm sure u can find out... these r the main things.. there are a lot of good websites out there just make sure u go to the right source... and fear Allah SWA in that which u r enquiring about.. and for u to ask these type of questions deosn't mean u pervert... the party who call u pervert r ignorant..

wasalam...