Sign in to follow this  
FatB

a touchy subject

FatB   

ok poeple i now that is a touchy subject, with everything that is going on but....

wat are the fiqhs regarding this jihad? i read somewere that if you are in debt, then you may be excused form jihad!

do the three Mathhabs have different oppions of this matter? or are they all united?

p.s let us keep this strickly educational, and not involve world matters....

Nur   

The One and Only

Jihad is like Military service, to serve in the military you must have loyalty to a principle for which you live and are willing to die for if need be.

Jihad begins with ones self ego, being busy finding faults with yourself ( NOT OTHERS) is the first step of Jihad, and from there on, striving to do what pleases Allah SWT most.

Giving ones life to Allah is the ultimate form of sacrifice, its important to differentiate Jihad from violence, the first is a general term that literally stands for exerting an effort toward overcoming our human weakness confronting injustice, fear and love for wealth. Violence on the other hand stands for hate, racism, supremacy, and contempt for others.

InshaAllah, your question and more will be answered in an upcoming article ( All you wanted to know about Jihad but where afraid to ask)

Nur

FatB   

Understood, but in what in situation qualifies jihad. As I understand it, the 3 mathabs have different perspectives in what constitutes warfare in the name if jihad. Do you know the specifics regarding the fiqhs?