Sign in to follow this  
Nugul

Suaal

Nugul   

yaa tahay;684400 wrote:
i feel sorry for u wlahi aqoondarada kuhaaysa baan ka yaabanahay

like u said: kan sanabka caabuda jiritaanka Alleh wuu aaminsanyahay adiga lakiin kii sanabka caabudiyay baad xitaa ka darantahay sababtoo ah maba aaminsanid jiritaanka Alleh marka waxaad utakaniso baan layaabanahay? whats the point of praying to Allah if u dont believe in His existence????

Hmmm.....am I even supposed to reply to this? I do not think so!

Nugul;684414 wrote:
Hmmm.....am I even supposed to reply to this? I do not think so!

waxaad ku jawaabto ayaadad hayn marka is better to shut up

just trash ayaa kasoo baxaya afkaaga

Abtigiis   

Yaa tahay cayda jooji. The girl needs help not insults. When were the last time you had dinner with Sheekh Cali Dheere of Alshabab? I am not endorsing what the girl is saying, but it doesn't help to censor ideas. Intolerance doesn't help Islam; it undermines it. It is clear her prayers are mere gymnastics, but Allah knows better. If it was some years ago, I would have joined you in condemnation, but having seen what Alshabab continues to do in the name of God, I have learned the dangers of certainity and religious zealotry.

Nugul   

Hmmm.. abtigiis I am sure there are a lot more other people practising gymnastics. There are people who killed other people in-between prayers; why did not you tell me this one was still waiting to be slaughtered before I made my wudu was one of the stories in Mogadishu.

But on a serious note, I pray because I want to pray; I want to feel God. I am not going to stop that. I am not an atheist I just doubt God's existence. As a matter of fact I started reading the Quran again. I went to a nearby mosque yesterday for Maghrib (I do not like masajida somalida joogta. some women’s' attitude put me off long time ago, but I am not alone with this I heard other people saying similar things).

So as I said in one of y earlier posts, I am struggling. To my knowledge in Islam jihadul nafsi is one of the greatest struggles in this life. It worries me hence my reason of writing here. I fear no-one and I can easily leave the religion and what comes with it, but that is not what I am wishing for. Am trying to restore faith and reason with myself. IS that wrong? May be.

Yaa tahey is just a moran. I do not worry about that though as I have worked with a lot of morans with a mask. Her and some other posters here are quite happy to enjoy freedom and live amongst gaalo (qaato sadaqadooda) when at the same time they cannot tolerate a mere expression of doubts by a fellow Muslim.

How do they know what inside my heart?

jahli iga dheh.

I wanted this thread to be deleted so I tried to private message the moderators here, Nur. But I am not sure whether my message went through or not.

Meanwhile I received a quite harsh and unreasonable warning from Somalionline admins which says that Nomads had complained about me by trolling their threads with clannish and personal attacks......filling threads with personal information.

I hope this stop before anyone gets hurt.