Sign in to follow this  
PlayMaker

The Contender

Are there any contender fans here or i am the only one? If you haven't seen this boxing show check it out, it is worthed your time..It's got the drama, the hype, the opportunities, you name it..

I loved how the yellow team picked on grady brewer last week and he proved them wrong, he beat that jamaican dude even after that cheap head butt. And the best of all after the fight, he was like "next time you wanna pick on someone you better do your home work". "Classic".. That had to be the best fight so far, It lived up to the hype..

Urban   

I used to watch it last year, the one with Stallone, but it was too 'hollywood' for my liking, the music during the fights, the sound effects, slow motion punches... peter manfredo was my fav tho.

It's all about the Ultimate Fighter. UFC rules! icon_razz.gif

Trust me this contender is a lot better and have more talented boxers than last yr, after watching steve forbes fought his last two matches i think he is the man to beat.

Personally i will like to see grady win it as he is the big underdog..

Pacifist   

I watched it last night Although I was rooting for 1 pound I felt really bad for Nick and his family. It would definately be nice if he won. 6 kids in two bedrooms. Hey the better man won though. That fight was Great. Nick mad 1 pound work for that win.