Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

STOIC   

Politic section is the only place where conversations takes a sharp turn, next thing you know niggers be threatening each other with "Its on brother"..Nigger please when i log out i think i have life outside and i give a little damn about Somalia/Somaliland....Reminds me of a country music by brad peaslye where a mild asthmatic overweight kid who still lives with his mom drives maserati online and lives in Malibu......

Juxa   

meeshaas waalagu waashay, maybe waa masiiba soo socota as certain individuals ee mardhaw waalan doonaan

Have been mugged this night under gun threat, lost little money and the thugs threw my mobile while not noticing my hidden bank card etc.

The worst part is the nearby police station telling me that they dont have a team or patrols tonight so I should come back tomorrow (not even fingerprints taken).

Thugs on drugs or alcohol have plenty of time and room to operate; no wonder walking at night or entire areas are no-go zone...

STOIC   

Abu, hope you are okay..being mugged is NOT fun....What kind of popo tells you come back tmrw to file a report?

wyre   

Evening guys

watching ittihad and al-arabi, they are kind of devils, marki salaadda maqrib la gali rabey ciyaar billaabayaan

It wasn't Somalis, I'm fine fellas, violence is routine here and I should have known better this time.

The gun may have been a bluff but how to tell for sure.

lol Stoic, bro fillin a report with them on appointment at home as they said was pointless unless you are in for the long haul or provide physical descriptions etc (and there was nothing that valuable anyway).

Glad they don't shoot as much as in the States though...

Juxa   

salaam aleykum

what a lovely sunny day, waxa i heysa inaan banaanka fariisto with my desk

NGONGE   

^^ Wa caleekom al salaaaam and subax wanaagsan....

Abu Salman, I only asked because in your area of London (my old haunt), the Somali kids are now mugging people. I remember a friend telling me about how he got cornered by three Somali teenagers and asked to give them all his money (they roughed him up a little). In the middle of the argument, he recognised ALL of them as being the sons of his actual friends and began making threats. He wasn't mugged that day. :D

Hope you get over the shock, saaxib. Can't imagine it being nice.

N.O.R.F   

Ever got on a bus and a complete stranger says hello to which you respond in kind and then be asked 'did you watch Eastenders last night'?

Ever see someone pick up a disposed can of coke and try to drink it (while carrying a bag of qaad - ban the stuff!!!!)?

I've been away too long :D

NGONGE   

^^^ It's the area, saaxib. I had such madness happen to me for years but it all stopped the minute I moved to the eastend. :D

(ask about St Ann's Hospital and its policy of day releases). :D