Sign in to follow this  
Umair

Students Who want to study in RUSSIA

Umair   

hello !

I'm here to help students who want to study in russia ,if any questions please do reply.i'll be happy to response.

Ms DD   

Salaam aleykum Umair

I cant imagine why anyone would want to study in that country. They are not very kind to immigrants, are they? The awful weather isnt appealing either.

I wish you well though.

I wonder how well their qualifications are considered in the west (UK/US to be precise)?

N.O.R.F   

cant imagine why anyone would want to study in that country. They are not very kind to immigrants, are they? The awful weather isnt appealing either.

I wish you well though.

Go ahead, give some encouragement why dont ya! :rolleyes:

But Russia is becoming a hot bed of education for African students.

Ms DD   

Northern Salaam

That wasnt my intention, but i see how it came accross. Apologies to Umair. I saw many programmes at the racist attacks on Africans which is scary. Inshallah you and others will be safe Umair. Nice of you to help. I recall being helped by few Somalis when i first started high school back in 1992. They were great help.

Shakti   

Originally posted by Umair:

hello !

I'm here to help students who want to study in russia ,if any questions please do reply.i'll be happy to response.

Devilangle reporting 4 class :D

Ok, I would like to know how do u say “здравствулте!” in russian

Viking   

Russia has been home to many African students but the great rise in racism is a big deterrent to any new applicants. The skinheads in Moscow could easily beat you to a pulp and no one will come to your aid, including the police. Being a Muslim makes it worse because of the situation in Chechnya. Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Khazars, Chechens etc are attacked on a daily basis on the streets and on the Metro.