Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Newsletter

Dear All ,,,,

I was appointed to establish a small newspaper internally for my company.

Can anyone help me or know how to do it ?? i can only use Microsoft Word at the moment. but if anyone knows which program is suitable and what could be done in terms of designing and publishing ,,,,,,

Thanks all ,,,,,,

Well now here is something i can actually help you with.What kind of a newspaper is it e.g is it a flier,daily,weekly or monthly journal?.What's the readership like,demographics that is.Are they joe blogg down the street or AA demographics?.

Thanks ,,, actually it will be within the company ,,, not going outside the compaund ,,,, it is every 2 months ,,,, and da readers are the staff starting from the head to da drivers and security guards,,,,,,,, i'm sure it will contain a lot of photos either da staff, buildings or any other interesting picture.

Not that ,,, it kinda connecting da staff together ,,,, mean ,,, to know each other,,, to know what is going on within da organization ,,, to contrabute their ideas, comments and concerns ,,,,,, it should be something like this ,,,,,

Don't really know ,, but that is da general idea ,, to introduce da staff each other and to make somewhere that they can exchange ideas ,,,,, ,,, it comes from the director but don't know da exact aim behind it ,,, Just help me out ,,, i'm in charge of it ,,, Ok ??

this is my email: jacaylbaro@yahoo.com

and tell me urs ......

ms powerpoint should get u there! u can import text, graphs u done in word, as well as, create interactive layout with powerpoint..

just go thru the tutorial couple of times to get the hang of it.

Thanks All ,,, i'll try my best ,,

Rudy: Lemme try ,,, it seems to be easy ,, i just need to read da tutorial.

Conspiracy: This was really good ,, i need to look for da software but needs some time to know how to use it,,, thanks man ,