Sign in to follow this  
Golden Girl

help!

Salaam alaykum , my dear brothers N sisters

my comp. got a little bit ill, so i went with it to the doctor and when i finnaly got it bad, some thing was missing, microsoft word, power point and some other things. so i was just wondering if some 1 knows where i can download it? it would be feery helpfull couze i am having a bunch of projects these coming weeks

jzk khyraa!

lol@doc!

If your computer was new when you bought it..it should've come with spare software disks.

If not, I know that you can download the mic office from the Microsoft website but it will cost you! So, before you do that check your school library coz some schools provide them for students(I know mine does). If that doesn't work, call IT who fixed your pc and yell @them and demand to get your programs back icon_razz.gif

Run away, sis thanks, i had these spare softwork disks when i bought my computer, but i lost it some how :( , actually i can get what i need from the school so thanks to thee

conspiracy; what am i gonna do with 30-days trial? redface.gif oooooops illegal! :D

agin thank u all for ur reply