Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

genuine love!

i am talking about a human nature thing! yall remember that right! lolol.. do u remember way back in the teenager days! when u were so in love with someone in your neighhood...and puff! the magic dragon took her away!!

well, in my jr high, there was this xalimo.. that really was it!!lolol.. i use too walk her home everday after school..! she will tell me everthing and i did so! first kiss was so magical we both sat down right away since earth start spining like crazy!!lolol..

then all of sudden, she got married the most successful somali athelete in the 11 grade!

since that day, i met her in wedding one time, i tellya, it was a magical reunion! we were like one in that 30 min!! some how, when our eyes met, we know each other, even though, some many yrs have passed and she had couple of kids!!

i guess, u might called it eternal flame!!

Hello Dude,,,,

This is da Student's section and aiming about da education,,,,,,

For this story u might post it to da right section ,,,, just figure out what is that section...... though it is not that interesting story,,,, better 2 bring a better one next time..

Thanks a Million....

NoVa   

looool@@@rudy must u alway's suprise ppl kaalay, hadana ur sweatin' ova ya high school sweetheart.....glad that u learn alot in them day's instead of doin' ya homework...lol icon_razz.gif

x_quizit   

Rudy, since u are a married man now, why are u still holding on to puppy love??? hmmm...not to assume anything, but maybe marriage isnt goin well for u and u wish u had a chance with her (if not, i apologise)...