Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Where is the poetry section of this site? or Music? or even Sugaan?

Hibo   

I visited this site through a link provided by a somalinet user, i found myself browsing through the pages of this quick loading site. What i still can't locate is the poetry section or any topic that has the name music. I have a topic that has got connection with music but, it is under the teens (dhaliyarada section) which i don't understand why it is there.

Can someone help me here? please

Deeq A.   

Sorry that we don't have a POETRY category of its own. You can always make a POETRY thread though. If we get enough votes on this issue, we might rename some of the less popular forums like the PUNTLAND to something else.

Here is what we are thinking of...

1. POETRY

2. ROMANCE

Thank You

Somalia Online Team

unixguru   

I don't think we need a POETRY

or ROMANCE section... I mean, how often do people write or even read poetry?

and romance??? what? who's going to be coming to somaliaonline looking for love??

Isra   

Salam

Unix lol thats cruel.U dont seem to know Jammal he is lovely at poetry over at somalinet i hope our immigration benefits interest u here Jamal . Poetry section agree with but romance that would be sadly dead.

Peace

Hibo   

Thank you Admin and Isra, that helps alot.

I am glad to be here, Somalia online seems to have good and intact Hyper links. They work every time you click on them unlike Somalinet links which force you to keep on trying over and over untill u get in with the 20th click.

This site looks organised and quickly loads. So far i liked the forum users way of discussion.

Bye

regards

JamaaL-11

Hani   

I think having a poetry section is a great idea, Not only does poetry give us a peace of mind but it is how one explains how it feels on paper. You got my VOTE

If your interested in submiting some poems check out www.poetry.com and register, you can enter contests and even get your poem published.

Hibo   

Hani, Thnks sister,

It is wise to submit poems tp www.poetry.com of which i did. I have couple of my poems there that are due to be published. Is there any poet you know wo is willing to publish a poetry book in conjuction with others contemporary poets? I feel when have to collect all the poems written by the Somali youths where ever they might be.

PS: Incase you visit www.poetry.com please search for my poems and rate them. You can get my poems by searching with this names

First name: Hassan

Last name : Hussein

Or

Mark

Adams - i used this name once to submit a poem.

Thank you somaliaonline. In couple i and ukman9 might launch a website called Haaneed.com so wish us success.

bye