Sign in to follow this  
maajo

anybody seen windows.net technology?

maajo   

if there is anyone seen that...tell me more about it plz is it different from window200 totaly..or there is bit difference...what are the new feuters of net technology?

TechBoy   

Well..as far as I know that Microsoft made this third beta beta version of the windows.Net Server available last year however it began to gain acceptance in the corporate market,some analysts say Windows .Net has not attracted the same attention as its desktop counterpart because there are few customers who will see the need to upgrade in the near term.

About the differnce between Win.net and Win 2000 I think we shouid take a look at the New features in Windows.net such as the ability to maintain the software remotely and install it with less hassle. It will also have the .Net Framework, instant messaging technology, and the Passport authentication service built in, enabling easy adoption as Microsoft unveils more .Net technology and ofcourse the users couidnt do these tasks with Windows 2000 !!

Score: Win.Net 1 Win 2000 0

:D:D:D