Sign in to follow this  
murefu

IT PROFESSIONALS ..SHARE UR KNOWLEDGE HERE..ANY PROBLEM ANY QUESATION?

murefu   

I HAVE PROBLEM ..I AM NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR...YESTERDAY I JOINED TWO PROFESSIONAL COMPUTER INTO DOMAIN..FROM THAT PROFESSIONAL I CAN BROWZE OR ACCESS TO THAT SERVER BUT FROM THAT SERVER I CANT ACCESS THESE TWO PRO COMPUTERS..THERE MESSAGE THAT SAYS THERE IS NO SCHRONIZATION ?

What are the steps you are taking in order to access clients from the server? Is the server DC and DHCP? Are they in the same subnet? Do the clients have static or dynamic IP addresses? If so, do you have the server ad the primary DNS server? I do not think it is DNS since you were able to join the w/stations to the domain. See if you ping the clients buy name.

Best of luck!

maajo   

warrior bro ..may be it is not dns problem..what do u want for PING ..when u can access the server from clients..bro dc is snchronized with new clients..what u want to do is ..you have and stop and restart dns service...

maajo   

warrior bro ..may be it is not dns problem..what do u want for PING ..when u can access the server from clients..bro dc is not snchronized with new clients..what u want to do is ..you have to stop and restart dns service...

i agree with maajo, restart it could be sync issues or check nic issues like full duplex setting for nic. also r u using same type of nics and services pack in these machines??

I see your point, but though I don not see the problem relating to DNS, I was allowing the gentleman posing the question with a room to manoeuvre in the process of identifying and eliminating the problem, if you get my drift.

If he could perhaps tell us the steps that are being taken to connect to the w/stations, then we could be of assistance.

So long!

maajo   

HEY GUYS ..I GOT A PROBLEM..I CONNECTED TWO COMPUTERS AT HOME BY CROSS CABLE..FIRST TIME IT WAS OK..AFTER SOMETIME WHEN I TRIED TO ACCESS TO ONE OF THE COMPUTERS...THERE IS ERROR "ABDI CANT BE ACCESSED"

murefu   

ya sir.i saw these problems.is mostly caused those cross cables ..what u want is restart all computers..and try again or rename your workgroup?