Sign in to follow this  
3zma1L

:. Will MicroSoft Fall? .:

3zma1L   

I was asking myself... why Microsoft can't fall after all these cheap and friendly software like

Linux which can replace Windooz and StarOffice from Sun or OpenOffice which can both replace expensive MS Office?

MS OS's are very expensive and reportedly not very stable, f.e:. WIN 98SE, ME, 2000, or XP and people are still using it, whether running their machine with a legal or pirated copies of MS OS software or not.

Linux Guys are trying their very best and some corporations like http://www.lycoris.com/company/ that promote Linux with their own VIA C3 processor

Desktops/LX are now attracting many people.

These Lycoris Desktops/LX systems are cheap around $200.00 and are running Linux..

If people were to dump office or Windooz in a big a way for cheaper alternatives like Linux, starOffice

or OpenOffice , would MS be in deep sh1t? and if it ever falls, how long do you think it will take?

Dont hold your breathe, they wont be falling any time soon. Microsoft has deeppockets to pull 'em out of anything. And with their entry into the gaming industry, you can say they are looking ways to expand beyond the scope of selling softwares.

xbox.jpg

Behold the Giant Green Sign. Hahaha.

H   

dym man they rulz da world wid that graphic user interface (gui) n' it's not alwayz stable... keeps on crashin....

product activation iz what i don't like most, that mean u gotta activate da stuff after every now and then after installation. i wonder if anybuddy has some code so that u jst avoid that product activation thing...!~~!