Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

And They Say Colleges are the Places of Higher Learning

Salaan...

Consider to define a college:

Ah, what a world of enlightening. A place to pursue of higher learning. Where the formal eduction formally ends the 'theory' of education at there. Where acquiring of wisdom is beyond all other places. Ah, what a wonderful world of knowledge.

Think again.

Read those thoughts by students from various colleges, universities, and others who wrote those stuff. It was compiled by a professor in three decades. He finally those compilation in a book called, 'Non Campus Mentis.'

Here are some of what some students wrote on their thesis, on their tests, on their essays, etc:

"Plato invented reality. smile.gif He was {a} teacher to Harris Tottle, author of The Republicans." This student, I believe, has no sense of time or history at all.

"Lust was a must for the Epicureans."

"The Boston Tea Party was held at Pearl Harpor."

"Zorroastrogism was founded by Zorro. This was a duelist religion." smile.gif

"Americans...wanted no involvement in the French and Indian War because they did not want to fight in India." smile.gif

"During the Dark Ages, it was mostly dark." smile.gif

"Christianity was just another mystery cult until Jesus was born."

"Machiavelli, who was often unemployed, wrote 'The Prince' to get a job with Richard Nixon." smile.gif

They are all true. Hokey. No joking. The professor who compiled them really swears they are as truthful as the students intended.

As if students like those who wrote what are mentioned on above or others who really attend a college and likely would write something like that, then I consider if a college is really a place of higher learning. I have yet to attend a college.

Macsalaama!!