Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Puntland hands over ONLF members to Ethiopia

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

And for your information one of the man was married to two women from Puntland. He ahd several kids. Politics aside, culturally can the Minister (who i have proof of his involvemnet because the security head in Jigjiga is my clan and tells who helped him openely)be forgiven for what he has done? Ceebta ka weyn magan seedi kuu ah oo aad cadow gacanta ugaliso waa maxay tolow????????????????????????/

I think we're talking in the same language but with a slightly different accests ,,,, :D

Emperor   

Abigiis, It's unfortunate incident, we are all condeming it let's not go back from where we started from, move forward...

I agree with you on the point that all Somalis are one tol, one people, one nation...

Abtigiis   

Emperor;

I fully understand JB interst in this one and i am not playing into his hands. As a matter of principle, i don't approve of collective guilt. Someone in Puntland did it, and that is unfortunate. There is no way the people of Puntland should feel ashamed of anything. They have done nothing. But the man should hang himslef if he has a shred of decency left in him! the same is true when few in Somali-land did the same. Makayte composed this poem to show how the other somali's are behaving:

"******** ninkaan maanta dilin dawladdaa xidhiye

Dhiigiisa kii daadiyaana wuu dalacayaaye...!!

Having said that some people in Somaligalbeed (for whatever reason) are finding it difficult to swallow some one in Puntland could do that to them. Strangly, they don't feel so dumbfounded when Somaliland do the same. They expect that, I guess. Perhaps they have the outdated faux notion of belonging to the same old man. Pity them!!