Che -Guevara

Mr. Mohamed Heebaan, Ali Bahar Ph D Vs Abdul Ahmed III, Janet Britt

Abtigiis   

Waa qoloma ninku horta?

His argument is based on the assumption all efforts going on right now are to revive a centralised Somalia. It is wrong and provisions have been made for a Federal set-up. Therefore, to the extent the issue is about devolving power to 'clans' in different regions, a Federal system of governance will answer that. Some also say such a system will fuel tribalism. This is the old debate of Federalism Vs Centralised Governance. It is nothing new.

If Abdul is arguing that Somalia will be peaceful if Somaliland and Puntland are recognised and the rest is broken up into all permutations that will come up, then he is simply wrong. What will stop another wave of the formation of clan entities in Somaliland, Puntland etc? The guy has an agenda and no sane person, let alone a good Somali, can recommend mindless disintegration as a a solution to somalia's crisis.

Hamile   

so you have no agenda? you defend bahar and deka for qabiil reasons i know

also you never follow the debate

you ignore the mistakes of bahar and deka and you have no agenda ?

i thing man you are same like the tribalist people abdul talk about

Abtigiis   

You are right. How can I support Abdul who is from the clan that killed my Abti? Also, one of Abdul's habar-yars refused to marry my brother. And as if that is not enough, Abdul himslef was responsible for the arrest of one of my cousins.

Abdul iyo reerkooda la ima tusi karo.

Abtigiis   

On as serious note, Hamile, I tend to agree with Post-Positivits who argue that we can only know social reality imperfectly and probablistically. So Abdul's 'scientific findings' where the object of discussion is social phenomena doesn't warm me up. I also agree with the post-modern social research paradigm which states that the era of big narratives and theories is over. "Instead, locally, temporally, and situationally limited narratives are now required."(Flick,1998:2).

Hamile   

sow kaagan mar ba meel ku duula why you ignore the mistakes of deka. he answer the mistakes that is why he talk about science because deka made mistake

the man answered all of you

waad xaqiraysaaye

Abtigiis   

What is the point of contention here?

-That Abdul is a scholar or not?

-That One of the writers above has sinned more than the other?

- That Postmodernism paradigms are good or bad?

- That secession is better for Somalia?

Maxaad ka hadlysaa. If Deka is wrong or not is my issue. I am not a judge in a big court perch. I only found fault with one writer's logical reasoning and conclusions.

Abdul wax loo xaqiraa meesha ma yaal. Wa nin mutacalim ah oo si fiican wax u qoray. In fact, waxa uu meesha la shir-yimid waa wax aan micno lahayn, but he has the ability to make an issue of a non-issue.

Adiguse, ma "ama abdul ama Dunida..." baa xaalkaagu?

Hunguri   

Abtigiis & Tolka, isla waynaanta iyo qabta kugu jirta, qof walba iyo wax walba waad diidaysaa :D Cakkuye wiil meel aan ogahay ka dhashay!

Abtigiis   

Abdul ma rer-makhiir baa? :D:D Show 36 baan ku jiraa oo Tolkaan haystaa maalmahanba?

Please confirm if he is from Dhahar. Haduu sidaa yahay, waxaan malmaluuqay dhamaan waxba kama jiraan. Deka Ismail ayaa wasaqad ah oo na wareerisay! :D

Hunguri   
:D A&T waar ma waxaad mooday Maakhiriga dibada jooga in la tirin karo ;) lool saaxiib ciiddaasay ka bateen, laakiin kuwa Waddanka jooga haa Dooni yar ayaa qaada. Qurbahase dadka caddaanka ah uun ayaa nagaga badan :D . 36-ku adiga kuma qabato :D Nin tuurleh siduu u seexdo waa yaqaanaa, bahashaas 10 dheer ayaad dhex gashayoo hadda farsamadeeda iyo sida laysaga leexiyo waad baratay dee lool marka iska farsameey!

Abtigiis   

Hunguri,

Mid operators'ka Telephonada Somaliya canjilayaa oo qaabka qabiil kasta ay ula hadli lahaayeen cabbirayaa ayaan maalin dhawayd dhagaystay.

Makhiiriga kolkuu soo gaadhay wuxuu yidhi "Fadlan lamabarka aad garaacday khadka kuma jiro". He explained and said Dhahar buu dhuxul u qaaday!

The other funny ones where markuu rer-midnimo-diid ka hadlayey oo uu yidhi "Fadlan adeega aad dalbatay (aqoonsi buu u jeedaa) lama hayo".

Gedo team'na wuxuu ku yidhi " Fadlan Kaadka aad gashatay wuu dhacay ee dib u top up garayso".

looooool :D:D

I am a victim of budhcad-badeed mooye you know in aana cid kale is maagin. :D

Hunguri   

loooooool@ Fadlan lanbarka aad garacday khadka kuma jiro :D:D wallaahi aad ayaan ugu qoslay. Waxaan ku qoslayaa Jacaylbro ( Adeega aad dalbattay lama hayo ) :D:D

ONLF-ta iyo idinka muxuu idinku sheegay smile.gif

Hamile   

looool waryaahee :D:D

maxaa tidhi,

The other funny ones where markuu rer-midnimo-diid ka hadlayey oo uu yidhi "Fadlan adeega aad dalbatay (aqoonsi buu u jeedaa) lama hayo".

:D:D