Sign in to follow this  
jabarti

If we lost our nationhood did we also lost our pride to celebrate our N-DAY!!!

jabarti   

I am proud to be Somali, I seen my nation unified, I grow up there, went to school, spend my childhood with my nieghbors regardless of their tribal affiliation. What we are going thru is normal proccess for every nation, look first and II world war in Europe, Americal Civil War, look at them now , regardless of their ethnicity, or raligion they put their diferences a side and unified by their National Interest.

Look at us, we are a nation of one raligion, race, ethinic, and Language, etc yet we are divided..... divided by what !!!!!????

Those who faught and died for our nation and its freedom were youth like u and me, did u ever ask yourself what u can do for your nation but not what your nation can do for u.

Its about the time we took our role in our society, our people needs us, our nation is crying for help from its youth (U and M).

If we cant do that much now lets atleast celebrate our National Day with PRIDE.

Jabarti Osman

AS WR WB for all peace and peace giver loving somalians, hubaal nationkeena faced a taff and testing times, waxaa nation lagu noqdaa three things 1- Land 2- ppl 3-government, Allhamdu lilaahi we have two of them the Land and Ppl+ many soomaali oo wadnkooda jecel jiritaankiisa jecel midnimadiisa jecel.inshaa Allaahu waa laga gudbi doonaa waqigaan hadda lagu jira so lets hope the best and celebrate our nationhood + our National Day.nationhood is not a hadiyada you have to fight for it.