Sign in to follow this  
Socod_badne

WC Magic Spray

I want some of that shid... any1 know where I can buy me a bottle?

They say seeing is believing and I've seen some magical healing alright! No, not pat Las Vegas wizardry but genuine sortilege. For example, witnessing Haitian voodoo healing session where a chicken was immolated, it's blood doused over the head, chest going all the way to the gams of a pinned down woman... I believe she was in trance. Maybe I was as well. It was a scene out of Hollywood and I was right in the middle of it... rowdy yet exhilaratingly enthralling. Also was participant to a seance meeting attended by posse of senior citizens... oversight was by swamp deacon in Southern Gospel groove, I felt the spirits from the other side communicating with me on that day. So me have lots experience to know magic works!

Which brings me to WC magic spray. Players writhing and rolling on the pitch in obvious discomfort from recieved injury miraculously and swiftly recover after being sprayed with the Magic Spray. Notwithstanding the highly circumstantial nature of my anecdotes above, wouldn't you concur with me the miraculous convalescence of plain-to-see injured players after Magically sprayed is due to the magical healing power of what's contained in that spray bottle? I've heard the placebo effect at work but doubt it. Or the players could be faking... could they? Is it possible that's it all for show?

Could you believe it!