Sign in to follow this  
Abdi2005

Evidence of dead Ethiopians

Masha-Allah, waa cadeyn la taaban karo oo ah jabkii gaalada, ilaahey naarta haku fogeeyo, aamiin.

Walaahi dagaalkaan soomaali waaku midowday, waana dagaalkii aduunka bilowgiisa, insha-Allah.

Gabbal   

Shabelle wey cadaysatay inay saxaafad dhexdhexaad ahayn ee been abuur ah tahay.

It is a shame they continue to claim Iidaale is in the hands of the ICU when even Yusuf Garad on the BBC was forced to speak the truth.

It is also sad that they have stolen AP photos and claimed them as their own and about, what they stipulate as, Ethiopian troops.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ Dhexdhexaad? WTF? This is a time of war. Your picture belongs in that gallery.

I laugh because your attempt is not even genuine. :D

Biibol, biibol, dadkaan are humans too, ee marka do not gloat over and disrespect, cadow ee kuu yihiin or not.

Not all are "Amxaaro," some obviously are wearing dhar aan ahayn kan ciidamada Amxaarada oo dark green ah, so they are Soomaalida u dagaalameysay dowlada, ee marka hala ixtiraamo meydadka, even hadee yihiin Amxaaro, waa biniaaden.

Some images are shocking and disturbing oo wax la fiirin karo ma'aha, nin in gacmaha laga xiro [obviously a prisoner of war] and la gowraco is disgusting and out of anybody biniaadenimo ku hartay.

Diinta kuwa sheeganaayo inay u dagaalamayaan waa inay bartaan diinta ay sheegtaan first. Prisoners of war shouldn't be dad la gowraco and mutilated, xataa iyaga hadee ku gowracaan. Waa in la isdhaamaa, la kala roonaadaa, especially from kan Muslimka ah.

Hate and hatred sometimes dadka biniaadenimada uu ka tagsiiyaa ee ye idinla tagin, waa talo.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

It is a shame they continue to claim Iidaale is in the hands of the ICU when even Yusuf Garad on the BBC was forced to speak the truth.

It is also sad that they have stolen AP photos and claimed them as their own and about, what they stipulate as, Ethiopian troops.

Aduuun ayaad aakhiradaada ku iibsatay, duli fowqal duli iga dheh!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Aduuun ayaad aakhiradaada ku iibsatay, duli fowqal duli iga dheh!
I do not see how aduun aan aakhiro ka iibsaday sxb. Maybe you see something I don't?

Jacpher   

I don't know why you single out Shebelle on the issue of copy rights violation when it's a common practice for the million plus maryooley news sites. Not a genuine call at this time.

MMA: Pure speculation at this moment as it's difficult to draw a POW conclusion from the image alone.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

I don't know why you single out Shebelle on the issue of copy rights violation when it's a common practice for the million plus maryooley news sites. Not a genuine call at this time.

Maybe because Shabelle is the site in question at the moment?

Jacpher   

Horn, I've noticed your forensic investigative reporting lately but don't you think we deserve a complete thorough analysis rather than a preliminary one.