Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Faysal and his Nazi Tactics

Liibaan   

Red Sae

TFG and Somaliland are same because both them are Xabashi tools, Somaliland could be worse because because in addition being xabashi puppet they also dividing somali people, and burning somali,

You are agianst TFG solely for clan reaons, While you support xabashi's use of Berbara,

Qofkasta oo soomaali waa muslim waana ku dhwaaqaa Shaahaadada including Riyoole and C/Yusuf, thats not good reason

adaa markii ugu horeesay, yidhi dad somali oo muslim ah iyo xabashi waa isku mid

Do you still think that Faisal Waraabe is like President of Iran?

Red sea iyo Waraabe labaduba waa ku farxeen in la gubo calanka soomaaliyeed

Sheikh red sea waxaa tidhi somalinimo waa idol worship, macalinkaaga waraaba na wuxu yidhi somalinimo waa nazi

me   

Yes I haven't changed one bit, I am still the same guy and I still believe in Somalinimo iyo walaaltinimo. I still believe that Somaliweyn is the way forward. I still believe that we should pay the xabashis back with 100's of years of occupation, I still believe we should take the path of Axmed Guray, finish his job and that we should talk to the xabashis the only way the understand, the language of violence. I still believe that qabiil should be destroyed and that abritsiyo should be banned.

Soomaaliya waligeed lama kala goynayo, sida aad doontid ugu riyoow, Xabashina waan jabinaynaa, kuwa nacaybka raba in ee dadka Soomaaliyeed ka dhex dhaliyaana waa la jabinayaa.

Badacasoo ii sheg bal maxee ku kala duwan yihiin AY iyo Faysal Cali Waraabe? Maxee ku kala duwan yihiin Cade Muuse iyo Riyaale?

Waa isku wada mid, waxay yagoo dhani u shaqeeyaan cadowga Soomaaliyeed, yagaana qabyaalad dadka la horboodaya, marka diintu ma aha ashahaada kaliya. Anigu ma ihi qof diin wax ka og, hasa yeeshee ilaahay maskax aan wax ku arko wuu i siiyay. Xumaan iyo wanaag waan kala aqaanaa. Adigu ma taqaana waxaxumaantu iyo wanaagu ay ku kala duwanyihiin? Damiirkaas ilaahay ma ku siiyay? Maskaxdaada ma ku kala doorataa xumaanta iyo wanaaga,mise qabiilkaaga ayaa kuu doorta?

Waxaan arkaana dad daadqaaday oo xumbocuskaday. Xumbo la yidhaahdo qabiil.

Qabiilka iska daa, qaranka Soomaaliyeed ka dooro beesha.

I still believe that qabiil should be destroyed

Me, qabiil is embedded deep within the somali subconcious, it can never be destroyed.

What we can do, is create an environment where qabiil plays but a marginal role in both political circles, and the civil society.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

If you don't know it than don't read it. You're not his audience, I guess!

I don't wanna be part of his audience. The man has brain the size of an atom or maybe the people that listen to him do.

P.S.His nacnac couldn't just possible be for local consumption.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

If you don't know it than don't read it. You're not his audience, I guess!

I don't wanna be part of his audience. The man has brain the size of an atom or maybe the people that listen to him do.

P.S.His nacnac couldn't just possible be for local consumption.