Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

The ******** and Munafiqiin Clan Courts!!!

Now I understand it was a mistake for the recognized Transitional Federal Gov. of Somalia to invite Ethopia into our country, considering they never liked us and we never liked them, but now they are here it makes sense to ask them to help us defeat Alqaida in somalia and their ******** coalition. Sorry my friends, your side started this entire madness and you will pay. Get it? Insha Allah the ******** and the munafiqiin will lose this battle and the sun will shine over Somalia again. Allahu Akbar

Taliban   

Originally posted by raadamiir:

but now they are here it makes sense to ask them to help us defeat Alqaida in somalia and their ******** coalition.

However, the US, the sole superpower, with the finest and mightiest (including air and sea supremacy) military in the world, failed to defeat Alqaida in Iraq and Afghanistan. The TFG with the help of Ethiopia has better chance? :confused:

I wouldn't say they failed cause they are still there are they?

Come on men it's the Clan Courts we are dealing with here don't compare them to Alqaida in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Alqaida in Somalia isn't as powerfull as other Alqaida even thou they share the same name.

Ethiopia pulse the TFG can get the job done well beyond imagination!