Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Maamul Goboleed for Gedo in the works?

Coloow   

Assalamu calaykum, The last time I was in Buuloxaawo(2002), I was surprised at the political strides made, the spirit of entrepreneurship, cross border trading and a general yearning for a functioning somalia; not to mention the many taxi cars that take people from mandera to Luuq. The problem, I see is the tribal based discource that is redifining the politics of Gedo. On the one hand, Gedo is made of Bardheere/Luuq,Garbahareey, B/xaawo/Doolow and Ceelwak. I think an adminstration confined to these towns would work. On the other hand, however, lately some warmongerers are expanding the parameters of Gedo to include J/hoose. this is going to show a futile move in the long-run because such move is based on elusive tribalism than regionalism.

By the way,when will they create an airfield in B/xaawo that caters to flight from somalia to B/xawo so that I could visit my mom?

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

The Ugaas of Guri-Ceel decided to send a small contingent of scouts with Barre Hiirale so as to guide him through those lands.

Horta, thanks for all the info. I knew some, some was new to me - such as the quote above. So, Reer Guriceel only have have a 'small contingent of scouts' in Kismaayo?

Gabbal   

Horta, thanks for all the info. I knew some, some was new to me - such as the quote above. So, Reer Guriceel only have have a 'small contingent of scouts' in Kismaayo?

Despite self-assuring propaganda coming from various corners, the only reer Guri-Ceel in Kismayo are the ones their Ugaas originally sent to help Barre Hiiraale and Co to get through the lands they had to travel through which was controlled by Muqdisho-affialiated clans.