Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

A united government = progress..

Salaan...

Maxaa lagu heshiiye? Awalba qilaaf la arkaayo ma jirin, laakiin the two main obstacle points were:

• Bringing ciidamo shisheeye from Itoobiya [Yes? No. No? Yes.]
  • Where the temporary the government's seat would be based. [Xamar? No. Jowhar? No.]
Are these two hindrance issues resolved? I don't see. It seems C/llaahi Yuusuf is slowly forgetting his request of 20,000 African [itoobiyan] troops. Same with Shariifka. He seems he can finally think to work the parliament from outside Xamar. I think they will agree to Baydhabo. Awalba muxuu u diiday meeshaas, Shariifka? Jug jug meeshaada lee joog.

International donors aa ruwaayad loo dhigoyaa. Both tuugsigooyaa waxaa loogu jawaabi jiray "heshiiya." Anybody who reads the "official agreement" can easily detect the fine little print of it addressing to international bodies.

I pray inay dowladaan wax isku raacdo kasoo baxaan. Dowlad la'aan abaar waaye. And every time baraf with bone-breaking wind chill socdo ayaan soo xasuustaa dalkeena hooyo. I can't really live here another 15 years.

SOO MAAL   

duceeya

Ilahayow ummada somaliyeed dhibatada ka saar, oo mid ka dhig, wadada toosana ku toosi

amiin amiin

gacmo wada jir bey wax ku qabtaan

far kaliya fool ma dhaqdo

Like MMA, pointed out there was nver any real disagreement. The issue was to criple the government by creating two competing factions, i.e. Jowhar & Mogadishu. This ploy was done intentionally, but with haphazard coordination by the people who would lose the most, i.e. warlords+ political personalities who lost in Nairobi.

The greatest change has come out of the MP's who have realised that ulitmatley their interest lies with a functioning government and Parliment.

The major change has come from the international community.

Its a great chance, and one must forget the past conflict. On my part I salute the Sharif for his bravery.