Sign in to follow this  
Muriidi

research

Muriidi   

gentlemen...and ladies,

if you remember a few years ago we temporarily had to shut down the math-lab ...same situation now the physics section is on "vacation"

politics also being a science...no wait mythology first has to pass through science-fiction before it can be researched with scientific methods.

until then:

we have two major working systems

1. beatrice of holland for queen and angela merkel of germany for rais wasaaro (yes they're bad enough)

2. mugabe of zimbabwe for king and isaias of eritrea for rais wasaaro

for economic stability we chose 4 countries

brazil ,russia,canada and china.

for security the australian pacific division trains and also shows presence in the mediterranean and will join the rest of the pirates in the red sea area if necessary.

please feel free to discuss,sorry about the "technical difficulties" . you will be able to practice what you preach as soon as possible ...if that was your intention...

Emperor   

Muriidi you forgot to include India in your economic stability list, and if it was JB, Somaliland will be listed there :D

Only if I got a jack, whatever you are on was too strong

Muriidi   

good point emperor,it's just a model equation ,one can change all the names and numbers just to show you that menelik and co. back in 1897 weren't being ****** when they arranged the world map .it's all quite arbitrary.

i don't expect politicians to guarantee anything,i see them more as the information desk at the airport.most people don't need it.