Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

In Search Of Good Governance

Waaq   

Why do we always seek to blame outsiders for our troubles? Is it not better to look within for the problem. The outsider is only able to disrupt your affairs because of their strength and your weakness. So many external factors are participating in Somali affairs that one cannot levy the blame on only one party. While we are blaming everyone for our trouble, lets add Kenya for making so many Somalis qat addicts. This blame game is pointless. BTW, Horn you always seem to use the respect you possess for so and so as debating tool. Personally I don't care if you lose respect for me because I don't subscribe to your opinions.

Gabbal   

Personally I don't care if you lose respect for me because I don't subscribe to your opinions.

Walaal I'm lost as to your reply. Mind me for being so blunt, but where did you come into the picture? If you agree with me. fine. If you agree with Samurai, fine. I f you have your own ideas to put forth, fine. But I'm still lost as to your post. Mind me for being so intrusive, for I had the surprise of seeing my name on your post.

Waaq   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

If my conclusion is wrong and I misjudged your answer, then I would wish you to come and reclaim the integrity and respect that I have lost for you my friend.

I am commenting on your general behavior in this forum. I remember a previous debate between the two of us where you made a similar claim. You can remain at a loss, because it seems that is the state in which you feel most comfortable. Such tactics are despicable, counterproductive, and ultimately represent yourself in an unkind light. Yet, you choose to regularly employ these tactics in your discussion. My statement was meant to bring your actions to light.

Gabbal   

I am commenting on your general behavior in this forum

And you are the Personality Officer of SOL? :confused: How many other people have you went around commenting on their behavior and more better how many people have went around commenting on your behavior?

My statement was meant to bring your actions to light

...and this serves what cause for what purpose?

Waaq I assure you brother that I have been to inumerable debates in this forum and not all of them have I come out being the best of friends with my foe.

If this was for a grudge or something and you thought it was a good time to attack, I assure you bro that you could've just pm me and we would've worked things out. :eek: