Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Zinedine Zidane: The greatest player ever retires...

If you ask people who is the greatest football player of all time? You might get, Pele, Maradona, and others might even say Johan Cruyff.

zinedine-zidane-france5.jpgzinedine-zidane-juventus5.jpg

zinedine-zidane-france3.jpg

To me the greatest player is Zinadine Yazid Zidane. What a player, the impact he had on football has been imense, he won everything in a wonderful career. I remmeber the 1998 world cup and Euro 2000 and his time at Juventus when he was on top of his game. No one came close and he will be missed. I salute you sir...

N.O.R.F   

Hats off to a mystro (spelling), a great player indeed. Those days at Juve and Euro 2000 signified this great man. Will surely be missed but dont be surprised if he makes a Prem appearance for one last big payday!

This dude is wondeful, even when his legs are gettin tired I still love watcing this guy. I will most certainly be looking out for him in the World Cup.

Viking   

I remember the first time I watched him play when his Bordeaux beat AC Milan 3-0. Dugarry scored two goals in that game and AC Milan signed him the following season; but Juve were smarter and signed the maestro.

He's had an amazing career but what most people will remember are...

- His two goals in the 1998 WC final against Brazil

- His spectacular volley that decided the 2002 CL final against Bayer Leverkusen

Oz   

Zizouuuuu !! damnnn the amazing talented player he was far far better than platini..i watched his last game for R.madrid vs V'real.....ohhhh craaaaaazy match ..heart breaking also zizou scored the second goal from beakham's spectacular cross a header from zizzou , ohh no this forlan ruined the party responded in 90 secs...Riquelme shyt!!this guy is so talented but his so under-rated..

Zinedin zidane its about time eh !

Cheers