Sign in to follow this  
Somali_Friend

We don't have now, but we will bring Alqaeda if u side with TFG

The world of east africa knows already who was guarding airport and areas in Kismayo.

Eritreans have been seen in Mugadishu and also the first attempt by ICU under leadership of colonel Hassan Tahir in Central Somalia.

The SSICU leadership members have admitted that they have fighters from a number of countries.

Here comes now the genius of the Security chief (minister of the interior) trying to cover with no regard for the relation of cause and effect. Only in SSICU books does a specific effect give birth to its own cause. The son is effector of his father's birth.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/

Originally posted by Nistisa:

And what is wrong with AQ?

Believe it or not, thats not the point.

The point is that the mugadishu supremos are unique. All Islamic organizations and leaders have always done one thing thats common to all of them, from china, afghanistan, iran, iraq or lebanon.

I never heard from any of these organizations or their supreme leaderships talking about battle that never happened.

I never heard from any of these organizations or their supreme leaderships talking about colonels captured and beheaded when the capture never happened in the first place.

I never heard from any of these organizations or their supreme leaderships talking How many they killed and how many they lost or technicals they captured that has been proven patently a lie by the locals.

I never heard from any of these organizations or their supreme leaderships talking about hate of people as I hear of the Mugadishu hate propaganda of poor Negash thats thousands of miles away from them, but yet praise president Isayas of eritrea who inprisons and tortures moslems.

The Ayatollahs in Iran have designated parliament space for Jewish, which many people don't know.

Unless a new sect has touched down in Mugadishu, if these supremos are talking of the same Islam that has been in east africa longer than anywhere else, they should admit that they have eritrean christians, oromo from OLF and Pakistanis and others with them.

Thats the minimum expected from someone who claims hollier than others.

Somalifriend,Hassan dahir is a Captain in rank,and a former Warden.He quit serving while awaiting to be promoted to a Major.The colonel bliss came about by folk using his age instead of his actual rank.Its foul.

Originally posted by Lieutenant Xalane:

Somalifriend,Hassan dahir is a Captain in rank,and a former Warden.He quit serving while awaiting to be promoted to a Major.The colonel bliss came about by folk using his age instead of his actual rank.Its foul.

Thats interesting. Its amazing in this internet age how a falshood can be repeated and sometimes it sticks.

I see two lies being repeated again and again:

"The strong SICU that controls most of somalia including the capital Mugadishu"

"The weak TFG that is limited to only one town of Baydhoa"

I laugh at these two lies, but its not a laughing matter when I see ethiopians who are he-ll bent against their current government parrot it as real.

This will be the last time I will use "colonel" hassan tahir.lol

^^^Indeed, Xasan Dahir is a bad tactician, he lost to Yusuf in 1993 and at that time Yusuf was just a leader of a wing of the SSDF. Today Xasan talks in terms of a real power forgetting it took him and his foreign backers 4 months to defat the warlords of Mogadishu and they won by paying of certain clans.. There has been no clear millitary victory of this so called powerful Clan Courts..