Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Somali 'jihad' on foreign troops

Rahima   

Warlords Aidid Jr being the head of them

Exact reason why i despise this bugger :mad: , him and CY- both crying all over the media about how Somalia is infested with terrorists :rolleyes: , he (C. Jr) wanted somewhere to bring his California prostitutes (which he boasted about in a documentary of him) and CY to get rid of the religious people (as they were his most ardent opposition) so as to realise his life-long dream of ruling the country.

Xasan Dahir Awayes is a criminal who is no religious leader. He has been a fake clan based wadaad like his protege Inda Cade. These people are worse than any warlord for they are using the name of our beautiful faith to gain earthly gains.

Damn them and their fake courts...Jihad against who, the fool..

Sky   

xasan daahir aweys and yuusuf indhacade are messing it up for the real honest shiikhs in muqdisho who dont control undisciplined militias, but are actually fighting a jihad against the xaaraan things that happen in muqdisho instead of troops that are coming to help the new somali government stand on its feet. i cant imagine a real shiikh who is fine with the current situation in somalia. it aint only muqdisho that has fake wadaads, colonel jaamac cali jaamac is a fake wadaad too and we know what this lil piece of shit did in the northeast of somalia.

Rahima   

At the end of the day boys, if the troops come and in the event of a war breaking out i very much doubt anyone is going to discuss the credibility of Xasaan Dahir Aweys, Indha Cade of Jamac Cali Jamac, rather as with Caydiid struggle against the Americans, it will be the cause that people support, not the man leading the charge or his intentions.

I think declaring jihad to coming peacekeeping army gives lot of ammunitions to the pro african peacekeeping. They only distroying support that US government has giving to the opponants of the frontline states. Time will tell whether his declared jihad receives backing by the people of mogadishu and somalis in general.

it will be the cause that people support, not the man leading the charge or his intentions.

lol ok so the people will support Xasan Dahir's Juhad, maybe his clan but not most Somali's who are tired of the fake hypocracy of I occupy your land. No one will so much as shed a tear when these thugs are put behind bars.

Sky   

rahima, i want to fight america but i will have to kill your family first to reach my goal. will you remember me for the cause and not my actions? dont think so too.

Rahima   

Boys, Boys, you dissapoint me, have you not learnt anything from history? When Caydiid was fighting the Americans, had he not massacred thousands of Somalis by this stage? Had he not committed countless crimes by this stage? Yet, Somalis from all corners of the country were going to Mogadishu to lend the support against the gaalo not to mention the support from those abroad. Few were fighting for the sake of Caydiid for they knew what he was about and what he had done, but it was not about him.

Yet again, if any struggle does occur, it sure as hell won't be about lending support to folks such as Caato or Yalaxow, but rather once again fighting the gaalo.

^^^ So simple yet so far from the truth. No onw will fight Gaalo fighting Xasan Dahri or Inda cade. For they use force brute force to occupy, Somali's will be delighted to see them in jail.