Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

We are Still Muslims and will continue to die for our Diin and against the enemy!

Alle-ubaahne and his family are committed to die for their religion of Islam and country against the stinking enemy of Ethiopia.

We'll kill the enemy, including the non-Muslims who are known to be the TFG leaders.

the war is on, and victory is only to Allah and his Mujaajidiin, insha-Allah.

ElPunto   

Adeer - Do tell us your bank acct number so that the many members of SOL can speed you on your way. :D

Mind - leave your family at home. I think you could take these cowards on single-handedly. Alle ubahane - the would be Saladin of Somalia. :D

Wa salaam.

^^the point here is not to tell which bank account I subscribe to, but to clear the position I stand with in this crucial time of our history.

ThePoint, as Castro has stated before, you are lacking the essential elements for comprehending things as they are! No offense, you are sick and need to report to the hospital sooner!

lol

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

No offense, you are sick and need to report to the hospital sooner!

lol

Adeer - you're at the head of line there - and the doctors are taking an awfully long time with you. Perhaps - your speed departure would allow me to cure my 'sickness' faster. Quick - the bank acct number?? :D

Taliban   

Moraalka Mujaahidiinta Soomaaliyeed oo aad u sareeya

Markii ugu horeysey oo Qaadisiya la xiriiirtey shaqsiyaad ka mida Mujaahidiinta Soomaaliyeed ee ku hawlan sidii ay uga xoreyn lahaayeen Soomaaliya cadowga Tigreega ah ee ku soo duuley, ayaa noo sheegey in niyada walaalaha mujaahidiintu Soomaaliyeed ay sareyso isla markaana wax niyad jab ama quusa aysan jirin wuxuuna ugu bishaareeyey Muslimiinta aduunka meelkasta oo ay joogaan in guushu ay san fogayn, maxaa yeeley ayuu yiri “ cadowgii guunka ahaa ee dadka Soomaaliyeed nabada ka heli weydey mudo 16 sano ah ayaa maanta ugu soo dhacay dabinkii loogu talo galey, sidaa darteed aanan wax wal wal ah jirin”. Wuxuu kaloo yiri asagoo tusaale u soo qaadanaya Mareykanka jabka uu kala kulmey ciraaq “ quwadii aduunka ugu xooga waynayd uguna isla wayni iyo kibir badnayd ayaa saad aragteen loo galay ee xagey joogaa Tigree indho xiran? Sunnada Rabaaniga ah ayaa ay ka mid tahay ayuu yiri in koox laga awood roon yahay ay dagaal uga adkaato mid ka xoog badan".

burhaan Axmed

Qaadisiya.com

Nairobi - Kenya

http://qaadisiya.com/news_page.php?articleid=14

Alleubaahne, Stop talking man ,,, go and fight like a man and ******* ,,,,,, why and why you still having a great time in da US while calling on Jihaad ??? ,,,,,,,,,

JUST GO AND FIGHT ,,, LET'S SEE YOU'RE A BRAVE MAN

[ January 04, 2007, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]