Sign in to follow this  
Tahliil

OCCUPIED SOMALIS Send Their Gratitude to their Eritrean brothers

Tahliil   

Somalia whose country has been occupied since December of last year by the Tigrinyan criminals and whose people have bitterly felt the brunt of unjust and illegal invasion have finally found a base to organize themselves in Eritrea after their howl and cry have been rejected and their call for help have been ignored by all the neighboring countries.

The Somali people will never forget who come to their aid when they needed it most. As we know, Djibouti and Kenya, the only two other nations neighboring Somalia, closed the door on the Somalis and in somehow or another indirectly or directly facilitated the occupation.

However, Eritrea understanding better the Ethiopian intentions Rape Stories in the horn, and having dealt with this ruthless regime in the past, and knowing where the Tigrinyan thugs are coming from and what they basically are, extended its hand to its neighborly brother and enabled us to have a base, a center where we can plan and organize the future of our own kids…a future of Somalia free from tigrinyan occupation.

Eritrea is the only country in the world that sees the Genocide in Mogadishu as nothing else but A genocide like the one in Darfur and elsewhere in the world… Genocide

Eritrea, without her consistent support, Somalia would have been a different place today…where everything goes without resistance. And as it is the tradition of the Tigriyan regime, rape and torture would have been the primary tool in use to subdue the masses…take a look of what is happening in Oromo land or the Ooggadeen region in Eastern Ethiopia...

its true though that as somali, i always felt Eritreans as my brothers. i remember in college, my best african friends where the Eritreans.

I remember as kid when while i was in foreign country, i came across an ethiopian airlines office. My mind just went crazy, all i could think of was to find stones and shiid the hell out of them...lol

luckily, i couldnt find no stones!! thats was my first encounter with the xabashiis. i was not wrong to stone them.

Asmara Congress unique and successful in all aspects compared to previous conferences, Participants underline

Asmara, 15 September 2007 – Participants of the Congress for Liberation and Reconstitution of Somalia underlined that the Asmara Congress was unique and successful in all aspects compared to previous conferences over the past 16 years.

Expressing their opinions in the wake of the Congress, the participants said that what makes the Congress unique is the fact that it was purely Somali-Somali affair without any external interference. They further pointed out that another factor that makes it special is the participation of about 400 representatives of basic Somali forces and managing to register impressive successes within a few days.

Also expressing his views, Prof. Abdurahman Adem, Member of the Central Council of the newly formed Alliance for Reliberation of Somalia, stated that the Congress was well organized and coordinated. He further indicated that having participated in previous 4, 5 Somalia conferences, the Asmara Congress was indeed both participatory and successful.

Prof. Abdurahman Adem commended the hospitality of “Eritrean brothers” and thanked the people and Government of Eritrea for creating a conducive ground for the Congress participants. He went on to explain that President Isaias’ message further enhanced their admiration to the people and Government of Eritrea.

Similarly, Abdulahi Hireit, member of the Somali Youth Association in the UK, Mohammed Adem from Minnesota, USA, and Mohammed Abdu Abdulahi from the City of Birmingham (UK) respectively not only expressed deep satisfaction with the outcome of the Asmara Congress but also asserted that the Somali people would eventually triumph in their struggle to defeat the invading forces and rebuild a sovereign and united Somalia.