Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mohamed Dheere governor of Banadir.

^^^No tame, bring order, and discipline back to the capital and the important region of Banadir.

He did a grea job in Jowhar in a difficult time. I think he has a good chance of bringing order to this city.

Very simple really.

THe men is in his Town sxbyaal

he fough for it and pacified it , This his second time being named for Governor of xamar.

his known xamar for his leadership and good governacy/Taughness!!!!!! Good example what he did in jowhar

sheekoo waa dhaamaatee dawlade diid will be tammed in xamaar.......

Khalaf   

Waraa salad jelle, what changed dawg from saying this not long ago:

"This war is againts Ethopian aggression and there tool /sell outs .

The struggle againts Ethopia will never be forgoton / this event will be marked in somali history"

and threating gaalkaacyo here:

TFG supporters will feel the pain when Galkacyo gets attacked soon time waite and see .

source

lol funny character ninyahow.........May Allah help the ppl of Somalia, their suffering is long from over.

Dhubad.   

Waxaa igu maqaala ah in odayga lagu qasbay inuu Dhere u doorto jagadaan by Gedi iyo Amxaarada, asagu raali kamuusan ahayn. Allahu yaclalm.

^^^Like how Dheere was dead a few days back. Dheere was chosen for his toughness thats all and the President signed the order thus no one forces Yusuf's hand. Cade Gabow is a good man, educated and all but he was not tough enough.

Originally posted by XAAMAR_101:

you people getting somali current situation all wrong .woooooooooow Max'ed Dheere welcomed TFG , He did it for his interest we see today. lets be honest truth full . He then joind Four stooges in Xammer to prevent the parliment meeting . why does max'ed Dhere care about tFg business when his not in it . Abdulahi Yusuf said from day one that we should all forgive each other and we should work for the better . Abdulahi Yusuf proofed that , the meeting was held in Baydhawa a nuetrol province bettween ****** and ******* .we see all of the Parlimet members Accept for the warlord wether it be Musa suuddi or Barre hirrle or cattoo . We see today parliment is meetting normaly and everything is going well . by the way dum *** ma'ed Dhere dont speak for Abgal , thats WHY abdulahi yusuf dont REALY CARE ABOUT THIS LOOSER . DONT GET ME wrong i'm not *****tan nor am i doorod .I'm proud Abgal. A warlord's are running around no qabil should defend. we see this in xaamer where the warlord lost , If you realy look how atomshper of leaders, somalia situation is getting on its feet slowly i dont meant capturing citys and towns . i mean tribes trusting each other, taking any tribe dispute to the parliment IS SLOW PROGRESS BUT IS BETTER THEN NO PROGRESS . lets support and forgget about this looser called Maxed Dheera who chance to be somali heroe of 20 century.