Sign in to follow this  
Abdifattah

Remebrance Of Allah (SWT)

How to make Atwaseelah? Approaching Allah with our good deeds.

The messenger of Allah, sall-Allaahu alayhe Wa-salamm, thought us how to seek the means of approach (Make Touwassell) to Allah. He, Sall-laahu alayhe wasa-laamm, narrated the story of the three people of the cave. Albukhaari, and Muslim in their books related that Abdulaahi Ibnu- Omar said that the prophet Muhammad, sall-Allaahu alayhe Wa-salamm, said.

“When three people of those who were before you (means in the past) for some reason such as rain and winds entered into a cave. A huge heavy rock slipped down the mountain and closed the entrance of the cave. They said to each other Nothing would redeem us except if we supplicate to Allah, for the sake of our righteous good deeds. The first one said: O Allah! When my parents were old and alive I was not to favour others to them in anything even the Camel milk that I used to get from my Cattle. One time when I had travelled far, I came back late and found them asleep, I hated that others (among my relatives) should drink before them. I kept waiting. Carrying the drinking vessel for them to wake up until the down had dazed (the universe) they woke up and drank their milk; O Allah! If, as you know that, I had not done it except sincerely for your sake, then redeem us from what befell us, remove the rock so we can leave? The rock moved slightly but not enough to allow their exit.

The other one said: O Allah! I used to Love my uncle’s daughter and sought her for sexual intercourse but she refused. Until she was desperately in need, she came to me. I gave her 120 Dinars provided that I have sex with her; and she agreed. But when I was almost ready to start, she said: I beg you, leave me alone unless through a legal ay, I.e. marriage. I felt ashamed and released her although she was the one I loved most. I didn’t ask the gold (Money) back. O Allah! If I as you know that I had not done so except sincerely for your sake, redeem us from what befell us, remove the rock so we can leave? The rock moved slightly, but still was not enough to allow their exit.

The last one said: O Allah! I have hired labourers, and I have paid them fully except one of them who left before he received his wage. I have invested it until it became abundant. When he returned back to receive his earnings, I welcomed him to take all that the investment had attracted, such as camels, cows, sheep and slaves. When he thought that I was ridiculing him I assured him that I was not. He took all that I have invested for him, leaving nothing behind him. O Allah! If as you know that I had not done so except sincerely for your sake, redeem us from what befell us, remove the rock so we can leave? By the Grace of Allah, the rock was removed, and they walked out of the cave!. Authentic Hadeeth Bukhaari and Muslim

So, its lawful to seek the means of approach to Allah using our own sincere, and good righteous deeds

My your Intellectual journey towards the TRUTH be a pleasant one…Ameen

We hope that Allah (SWT) will make our efforts successful and Bless all of us Abundantly Ameen Ameen Ameen