Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Ahmed Diriye other fake elders no longer safe...

^^^Meiji no one is safe in Mogadishu adeer, and this is the result of all the clan nonsense you have been spewing. The assasins are now eating their parents. Shame really.

Duufaan   

Meiji

You maybe too young or just freshman

Ahmed Diriye has been the news for long time.

I will not repeat myself.

if Ahmed Diriye is not save in moqdisho, he can not be safe any place else. if a respected elder is not save at his looted home and this is not first time he and his family attacked, than his not respected elder

Now what is going to happen when a respected elder is attacked?

Nothing

Meiji   

Duufan,

Bring forth evidences or dont waste our time.

Axmed Diiriye was in Mogadishu the last 18 years, was in the city during the Ethiopian occupation and is still in Mogadishu city.

Bunch of extremist young teenagers can do little against him nor any other elder of Mogadishu.

Insha allah things will become clear in Mogadishu in the coming days.

Not that long ago, waagee Xabashada joogtay Xamar ayee maalin duqeeyeen xaafadda la yiraahdo Ifka iyo Aakhiro. Axmed Diiriye ayaa idaacad laga wareysanaaye, dadkana su'aalahooda ka dhiibayeen. Asagoo ka xun madaafiicda Xabashada ku garaaceen xaafadaas ayuu yiri sida la yiri:

"Xabashada laf gooni ayee u egtahay inay si u necebtahay maadaama ee garaaceen xaafadaas, waana la yaqaanaa reerka dego xaafadda ee rusheynayaan."

Gabar ayaa leenka soo gishay la yiri, oo su'aal xun ku taabatay:

"Xaafadaas reerkaas maxaa dajiye markii horeba oo Soomaali wey istaqaanaayee xaafad hal reer degan kama jiri jirinee Muqdisho ee dadkii lahaa asalkooda guryaha meeshaas ku yaalo aaweya?"

Emperor   

Although I have no sympathy for the likes of looter Diiriye, I am absoletly against this form of assissination against Somali people, gross brutality and must stop...

Meiji   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Not that long ago, waagee Xabashada joogtay Xamar ayee maalin duqeeyeen xaafadda la yiraahdo Ifka iyo Aakhiro. Axmed Diiriye ayaa idaacad laga wareysanaaye, dadkana su'aalahooda ka dhiibayeen. Asagoo ka xun madaafiicda Xabashada ku garaaceen xaafadaas ayuu yiri sida la yiri:

"Xabashada laf gooni ayee u egtahay inay si u necebtahay maadaama ee garaaceen xaafadaas, waana la yaqaanaa reerka dego xaafadda ee rusheynayaan."

Gabar ayaa leenka soo gishay la yiri, oo su'aal xun ku taabatay:

"Xaafadaas reerkaas maxaa dajiye markii horeba oo Soomaali wey istaqaanaayee xaafad hal reer degan kama jiri jirinee Muqdisho ee dadkii lahaa asalkooda guryaha meeshaas ku yaalo aaweya?"

MMA,

Somalia after 1991 is not the same as Somalia before 1991. Everything has changed in the country, not only the capital city.

Insha allah we will first come out of the current mess then systematically tackle every injustice committed during the past half century existence of the Somali Republic.

Meiji   

^^

-We got an entity that calls itself ''independent country'' in Northwestern Somalia.

-The blue and white flag has not been flown in the second capital of the Republic.

-We got piracy and lawlessness raging in Northeastern Somalia.

-We got religious warlords and anarchy proliferating in Southern Somalia.

If you call that the same old Somalia as pre-1991 then I need the same stuff you're smoking sxb.

Emperor   

^Don't change the subject we are talking about MMA's quote of the girl who questioned the looter 'Elder' Diiriye, don't politicise social issues adeer... I said no where else have changed in Somalia like Ifka iyo Akhiro except some parts of the South, if you know anywhere else eleborate

Meiji   

Emperor,

I am putting the whole thing in its proper context.

Things changed in Somalia after 1991, no need to deny the obvious.

But to focus on one aspect of change while overlooking the other aspects is just a weak argument to politicise the issue and use it against particular segments of Somali society.

Mogadishu mirrors what happened in Somalia: collapse of the central state and the tribalisation of the country in the immediate years following the collapse.

Somalia is not the same since 1991, a fact we need to acknowledge and find ways to seek justice for all crimes committed.