Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

If they kill him, I would be so happy!

^^Acuudubilaah from the Sheydaan of you and your Gaal uncle, too.

You supported that Gaal for being the Gaal he is, and it seems you heading towards the path he took 40 years ago!

You are trying to present yourself as a guy who is religious and fighting for Islam, yet you call a Muslim man---yes he is Muslim until he publically states that he has left our beloved religion--a gaal? Diinta aad dhaheysid waad u dagaaleysa horta ma baratey?

If it helps I don't really like this guy that much eithier but you don't see me calling him a gaal, its best to talk about his actions in a fashionably manner without getting yourself in daambi ina adeer.

Originally posted by Axmad_Gurey:

You are trying to present yourself as a guy who is religious and fighting for Islam, yet you call a Muslim man---yes he is Muslim until he publically states that he has left our beloved religion--a gaal? Diinta aad dhaheysid waad u dagaaleysa horta ma baratey?

If it helps I don't really like this guy that much eithier but you don't see me calling him a gaal, its best to talk about his actions in a fashionably manner without getting yourself in daambi ina adeer.

What makes a person Muslim when he openly engages against Islam by killing its scholars and destroying all efforts to establish Sharia in our country?

Why can't you refrain yourself from commiting a Danbi that is trying to make A/Y innocent from the sins of Gaalnimo? How come you are not buying the apparent Islamic verdict against him, (Abdullahi Yuusuf) for his support of Allah's enemy (i.e. Ethiopia)?

By defending him (a Gaal) is no less than Gaalnimo by itself, because a Muslim is the one who dedicates all of his allegiences to Allah and His religion of Islam.

It is clear that you don't care about the killing of our Culimo by the rented Tanks and AC-130's of America against our religion, but sure it matters to you when the Gaal is called a Gaal who is known his Gaalnimo by all of us!

Cajiib Badanaa!

Istaqfurallh, war is qabo baan ku iri.

You are not Allah, subaxnallah, if the person takes his shahaada and does not announce that he has left the religion then you can not call him a gaal, and its surely not up to you to decide who is or is not Muslim.

Tan kale, those "scholors," presuming your talking about the ICU men, killed fellow Muslim men,caused Muslim women and children to flee thier homes, slaughtered injured Muslim men in hospital beds, who I may add had support from a Christian nation too, and so many other things; ruunahaantineh diini kama aheeyn waxoode ee siyaasad bey aheed. Marka hadaad u maleysid qof aan ayaka raacsaneeyn in uu gaal yahay walaalo iga raliaho anaba ka daran oo qof marqaansan la hadley.

Macsalaam

Som@li   

AU, dhareerka iska du', oo nin iska dhig,waa kusidee,Cabaad,habaar ,baroor meel ku geyn mayso!! Weligeed baa la kala adkaan jiray, hadii la jibbiyey ICU, nac nac da uma kala fariiso, cidna ma dili kartide. hadii kale dee dirac melahaa ka iibso oo Xawaleyda ku biir! :mad:

Som@li   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

TAKFIIR WAL HIJRA ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Acuudu Billaahi

Acuudu bIlaahi Mina shaydaani Rajiim, :eek: :eek: I heard we have them in somalia,but never met them! :confused: