Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Saylici in Boorama

Hunguri   

Read my lipps, Siilaanyo will reach no where. And, soon the new article of allowing coalition will be drafted. There are 3 VP candidate guys.

(1)Zaylici

(2)Adami

(2)Abdi Rahman (veteran SNM)

Siilaanyo did a vital serious mistake, when he had the meeting with his clan, telling them to endorse Zaylici, simply because he is the weakest link. Dee illayn Burco waxba kuma qarsoomaane smile.gif . Odaygii reerkiisii baa fashilay oo yidhi waa nala shiray. Wuxuna leeyahay Zaylici halla taageero smile.gif . Hada ayaanu meeluu u dhaqaaqo hayn. Hence, Kulmiye will lose !!!!!!!!!

PS:-

I forgot to mention that Abdi Rahman and Adami agread to form a coalition to suport each other, when ever this article passed!

Good to see Reer Borama welcoming their candidate ........ great gathering indeed.

Hunguri, adigu luqad kele ayaad ku hadli lahayd hadii Cadami la dooran lahaa ,, markaa shaaha iska cab ,, :D

KULMIYE is in a deep shyyt really ,,, I could sense a split but i hope that will not happen. Not now.

Hunguri   

loool@jacaylbro. Saaxiib anigu dee runtii baan sheegay. Adami waaba rabaa inuu soo baxo, for he is from my region and a kin of mine smile.gif Sheekaduba waa intaas. Laakiin Kulmiye waa ku daayay. Warkaa aniga iga qor. Siilaanyaa burburiyey smile.gif

AYOUB   

^^ C'on now it's mini crisis that's all. If they're serious about leadership they can sort it out easily.

I supposed you'd rather they did what UDUB did and ban anyone to stand against the president and vice-president.

Hungry

With supporters like yourself, what chance did Cadami have? :D Saylici is ok but my #1 candidate would've been Mj. Labatolleh.

Btw, whatever happened to Maakhir euphoria? Seems to have fizzle out quicker than ICU. smile.gif

It looks like Mujaahid Cabdirahman Aw Cali (Labatole) is making a big statement to the Kulmiye leadership.

Check out the rock-star reception he was given by Borama residents.

more pics

Soo%20Dhaweyntii%20Cabdiraxmaan%20Aw%20C