Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Puntland parliment passes new laws including Oill

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer Somalia has no central government, untill then refer to Garowe for any Oil exploration.

Adeer,few minuts ago you was saying "Federal Charter that your Sharif Hotel swore on," and know all of the sudden you changed your mind when you lost the argument. adeer take it like a man! and stop pouring the forum whit false statement.

the federel goverment is internationally recognized and therefore only they have the powers include the authority to govern international affairs,national wealth/such in this case oil ect.

also, had not pundland learned its lesson from the last time? when they try to do similar dail whit chine. the federel goverment put its foot down. and chine deal burned in flames :D

Adeer, first of all aside from your hate and envy you present nothing here, I told you if you look at the Federal Charter or at the weakness of the “central government” its advantage Puntland.

This is coming and you can do nothing about it. As for the China deal, who said it has failed? You seem to be informing your ignorance at every turn.

Adeer, first of all aside from your hate and envy you present nothing here, I told you if you look at the Federal Charter or at the weakness of the “central government” its advantage Puntland.

This is coming and you can do nothing about it. As for the China deal, who said it has failed? You seem to be informing your ignorance at every turn.

lool, Adeer, this is my 50th post and the "hate" i supposibly have for pundland you are accuses me of is totally false... in my second post i produced a proposal of possibly flag of dowlad gobaleedka pundland.here is the link>>>>

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/9/19919/6#000075

also the Constitution of the federel goverment separates clearly state and nationall. like i said only the government has the powers include the authority to govern international affairs,national wealth/such in this case oil etc.

and this theory has been proven over and over agian take exemple when the chine deal was burned in flemes :D

^^^The whole reason why you are in this post making all this anti Oil noise highlights your hate.

I hope you get better lad.

you have posted false claims and i had to correct you since, this is public forum.Adeer, we dont went people living whit false information do we?

my duty is done here :D

FYI jnr

The TFG (Yusuf and Geedi) have endorsed the previous agreements with Africa Oil/range

How many times do they have to be ratified?? seems like the TFG change leadership roles like underwear so who can keep track

With the TFG in tatters ATM i agree with GD and suggest each state look after its own region until a fully functioning recognised body supported by the population comes into existence

you can't fix the whole until each part is functioning IMO