Sign in to follow this  
milk

brother going at it

milk   

Brother with all due respect, we all know that is not the reason.

Let’s get real here, if we speak of crimes committed here, at the very least Cabdiqaasim(assuming we accept that being part of the previous government is a sin) was not/is not an Ethiopian lackeys- can't say the same for Caddow, he too is a traitor in my books. Most of these sad cases who’ve presented themselves as our future leaders have the blood of many innocent people on their hands, but to be an enemy puppet is the lowest of scum and sorry to say but mister CY falls into this even more tragic category. I can say with almost 100% certainty, even if Cabdiqaasim and Caddow had not been part of the previous government and had not Cabdiqaasim tried beforehand you would of have still favoured CY over them.

At the end of the day folks, know that when anyone supports a warlord (be he CY, Caydiid, Yalaxow, Jess etc) they do so simply because of tribal interests (the one who serves their interests best) and not the collective interests of all Somalis irrespective of tribal identity. It is for this reason that certain individuals would of have supported CY instead of Mr. Jama (the overthrown leader of Puntland) when the coup took place even though Mr. Jama was the lawful leader. This fine line is also evident in various other discussions; another example which comes to mind on SOL is when the issue of Somaliland comes up. You can differentiate between who supports Somaliland for the obvious positives it has and who is giving support for nothing more than tribal orientations.You can also differentiate between who opposes because of viable reasons and who opposes because of their tribalistic notions. That is what it comes down to.

I just wish that they would stop hiding behind this façade of trying to reason when in actuality any thinking individual can see what is happening here. Honestly, this is nothing more than intellectual abuse; they are insulting our intelligence here!

--------------------

Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds"

Posts: 483 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Dec 2001 | Identity: Logged

Waryaa Dude

Nomad

Member: 4635

posted August 20, 2004 09:56 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rahima,

you call C/Y an Ethiopian lackey, but then why doesn't he hand over ONLF freedom fighters to Addis Ababa like the Somaliland snitches do. He even has a good relationship with the ONLF and the relationship between Garowe and Addis Ababa is limited to military support wich originates from the SSDF times.

So he doesn't particularly qualify for being a lackey for Ethiopia, especially since he is not scared of criticising Ethiopia and get jailed for 6 years too. So gimme a break!

Second, Cabdiqaasim and Caddow are the reason of the word lackey. They were the lackeys of Siyaad Barre while C/Y has openly declared war on Siyaad Barre. Being overly happy with a minister position while Somalis were butchered by the same regime. And by this I might add that Caddow is more innocent then Cabdiqaasim since Cabdiqaasim was the minister of interior who succeeded the notourious Gen. Axmed Saleebaan Dafle when for instance the Somalilanders were massacred like flies.

But Caddow made his hands dirty when he was a member of the USC committee responsible of the massacre of innocent civilians in Mogadishu and Kismaayo of C/Y and Siyaad Barre's tribe.

Not only is Cabdiqaasim a former Siyaad Barre buttkisser, but also a lackey for the Arab countries. If it's up to him, he will even ban Somali as a first language and welcome Arab govermental organisations to give Aid in exchange for replacng our Somali culture with an Arab one.