Sign in to follow this  
FatB

faith freedom international

FatB   

have any of you seen this site? http://www.faithfreedom.org/index.htm

i was shocked so much that i send all their publishers an email rectofying there miscomceptions.

i ask you there is no real way to shut this site down but to become a member and try to fil their arcives with the true message of islam

who will join me join this site and try to rivers the directions of witch it is travelling at the momnemt?

DraGon   

Don't waste your time FFI has been there for the last five years...I believe its run by non-muslims pretending to be ex muslims these ppl are malicious, vile and hateful. On some occasions they have called for the extermination of Muslims.

No point argue with these ppl. few have tried to debate them with no avail.

There objective is to defame Islam and humiliate Muslims if you defend Islam they flood the thread, twist the discussion, use attack your person and use any tactics in the books to overwhelm you and frustrate you out of there and then claim sucees.

PS: FFI is actually at its last leg,the site was hacked not long ago and many members have left after finding out the hatred involved.