Sign in to follow this  
Major-General Cawad

Reer Xudur are getting ready for the arrival of the President Axmad

Xuddur: Diyaar garow lagu soo dhawaynayo madaxwayne C/laahi Yuusuf oo ka soconaya Xuddur.

- Thursday, July 28, 2005 at 19:31

Xuddur(AllPuntland)- Wararka naga soo gaaraya magaalada Xuddur ee xarunta gobolka Bakool ayaa sheegaya in halkaasi uu ka soconayo diyaar garoow aad u ballaaran oo laddoonayo in lagu soo dhaweeyo wufuud uu hogaamin doono madaxwaynaha Soomaaliya oo halkaasi tagaya.

Warar aannu ka helayno magaalada Xuddur ayaa sheegaya in dadwayne iyo gaadiid fara badan ay kuqul qulayaan magaalada Xuddur dadkaasi oo ka qayb qaadanaya soo dhawaynta .

Dadwaynaha magaalada Xuddur ayaa wada qorshayaal ay ku doonayaan inay ku qurxiyaan bilicda magaalada Xuddur , dhinaca kale ciidamada ammaanka ee goblka Bakool ayaa hawlo ammaan sugid ah ka wada degmada Xuddur .

Ciidamada loo diyaarinayo inay noqdaan xoogga dalka Soomaaliyeed ayaa sidoo kale isku diyaarinaya inay soo dhaweeyaan wufuudda dawladda Soomaaliya katirsan ee halkaasi tagaya.

Magaaladda Xuddur ee gobolka Bakool waxaa kusugan wasiiro ka tirsan dawladda fedderaalka ah oo ay kamid yihiin Sheekh Aadan Madoobe , iyo Xasan Maxamed Nuur Shaati Guduud.

^^^ I hope you have slept well. Its only time before the governemnt moves to Mogadishu as things stand, Jowhar is only 90 KM.

The President is touring the whole nation but the destination is still Villa Somalia..

Jumatatu   

So by turning back from 90Km back to the edge of the Border with Ethipoia tell me is El-Presidente going forward or backwords..or is he in other words giving himself a long space so that he can make a dash...!

36_2_34.gif36_2_34.gif36_2_34.gif

what's wrong with you? Why are you that excessive with your comical cartoons. I thought one would be enough but three at the same time it's like a big blow to us.

Dream on mate, he'll only go to places where he is welcomed.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Major-General Cawad:

Dream on mate, he'll only go to places where he is welcomed.

Not many I suppose...looooooooooooooool.....!

36_12_6.gif36_12_6.gif36_12_6.gif

^^^ 40% of Somalia i.e. PUNTLAND

Jowhar

Xauddur capital of Bakool region

Beledweyne capital of Hiiraan region

Baidoa already welcomed him

Kismayu is next

So add that all up gives you at least more than 51% of the country and what some call a majority..

What of the Xaji and Sharif how many places have they gone to? Not to mention uncle Osman who was deported from Somaliland.. ;)

Jumatatu   

^^Sxb I dont blame you for believing in all this built up hype...you are just following a line of hereditary... Raatiga dambe kan hore sankaadkisa ayu leyahey

Gediid   

^^^^Juma inkaarta Duke and his sidekick Corporal Cawed iska ilaali.Last time I heard online inkaar rates way up in the list of inkaars.... :D

^^^ lol@Gediid. As for Juma what do you belive in, Abdiqasin failed, the performance of the "chosen" tool Sharif Xasan has been some what disapointing. The government has control of towns the opposition are trying to control some roadblocks. Give it up old cous or are you the ones who dies in denial?