Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad

Will Iran become a Nuclear Power? how soon?

juba   

wind talker-

you said " if israel were given an oppurtinity to annhilate entire muslim civilazation it wouldn't blink"

how would israel do that? thats right with a nuke in that case not only would it kill of its enemies but itself as well. so i think isreal would diffenantly blink, many times.

you also said " how do you now human rights in iran have you ever been there"

have you?! i didn't think so.

"so keep thinking jews are nice pple....

when did i ever give a hint of thinking jews are nice in my post?!

why do you think i put quotation marks on the word "THEIR" land? because it looked nice? :rolleyes:

i am simply stating that your perception of iran is mistrued. and no i don't get my info from "ivy league books" (whats that supposed to mean anyway?) iran is defenantly better of than most but still has a long way to go.

"...crappy propaganda"

propaganda!! :confused: why don't you look the word up and see if it fits with my post! if u don't have one (which would explain a lot) it means"disemenated material by the supporters of a doctrine, cause, or faction. i am not trying to spread anything here i just posted my thoughts on the iran issue not to start a fight. no need to get so emotional about it.